JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So ive read through a bunch of instructions watched quite a few videos and im a little confused.
I filed and got my email for eform1 sbr. I printed out the two atachments. Cover letter pdf and form.pdf.
The form.pdf has a series of pages some say atf copy and others say cleo copy and the last three pages are titled "privacy act information".

So the Cover letter + fingerprints gets mailed to the atf

Do the pages AND ONLY the pages that say "cleo copy" go to the cleo? Or is it the whole pack? Do the copies that say "atf copy" go to the atf along with the cover letter and fingerprint cards?

Anything else i need to do with the paperwork?

Only the stuff that says CLEO copy gets mailed to the CLEO. The fingerprints and fingerprint page go the the Needy Road address. The ATF aready has their copy. You dont send them anything but the fingerprint card and the single page that goes with the fingerprint card.

Only the stuff that says CLEO copy gets mailed to the CLEO. The fingerprints and fingerprint page go the the Needy Road address. The ATF aready has their copy. You dont send them anything but the fingerprint card and the single page that goes with the fingerprint card.
Appreciate it man! I got jealous watching yall had to do one myself

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads