JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I've got a like new 357 Sig Fire Dragon conversion barrel for your .40 HK P30, plus 1,050 (21boxes) rounds of ammo to go with it. 850 of those rounds are Remington Disintegrator CTF 100 grain. I'd like to trade the barrel and ammo as a package for an equal value of 300 blackout ammo. You can order these barrels from EFK, but they are on a 16 week waiting list right now, so...

HKP2000-std-sml.jpg
For HK P30 357 SIG Conversion Polished Stainless
This barrel converts your 40 S&W to 357 sig. IF THE BACK ORDER BUTTON IS AVAILABLE, This model is on a Pre-Paid back order. Once you complete the checkout process our system will charge your card today, and the barrel will ship in approximately 16 weeks out. IF THE ADD TO CART BUTTON IS AVAILABLE THE BARREL WILL SHIP OUT THAT SAME WEEK.
Price: $189.99​

Preference goes to trade of ammo, but if nothing is available after some time, I'll consider selling the barrel and ammo outright. Would also trade for other quality guns.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have one of the EFK .40 S&W -> 9mm barrels and I am happy with it.
However, I was dumb and I did not get the .357 SIG barrel.
If you would get to the point where you will sell the barrel, I will be there waiting for it.

I have one of the EFK .40 S&W -> 9mm barrels and I am happy with it.
However, I was dumb and I did not get the .357 SIG barrel.
If you would get to the point where you will sell the barrel, I will be there waiting for it.
Okay, I'll give it a couple of days at least to see what comes up. Would you also be interested in the ammo?

No, please forgive me, I will have to pass on the ammo.
At the current prices, I will have to sell the kidneys of the grandchildren (which I do not have) to pay for it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top