JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
eFile Form 1, Trust, Suppressor

12-26-2019: eFiled ATF Form 1, paid with credit card online.
12-27-2019: Mailed fingerprint cards to ATF
12-31-2019: ATF received fingerprint cards
01-06-2020: Inquired about status online via Ask the Experts. ATF replied "Everything required has been received. Approvals are taking approximately 60 days.
01-28-2020: Received email notification of Form 1 approval and copy of approved Form 1.

Total Turnaround time – 32 Days!

A question though:
The email notification of approval included a PDF copy of the approved form. However, the word DRAFT appeared across all pages. I notified ATF online via Ask An Expert. I then received the same form again, without the word DRAFT. The colored image of the tax stamp on the form doesn't have anything written or stamped on it though. Will I receive an actual signed copy of the form, along with the actual tax stamp in the regular mail? I just want to make sure I have the proper documentation in the event I'm ever asked to present it.

Thanks!
DD

I think the PDF copy of the tax stamp is all you get when you e-file a form 1.

Not 100% sure on this, but I seem to recall hearing people complaining about not getting an actual stamp on e-file form 1's.

Reno.......

I e-filed a Form 1 on 12/31 and got approval back this morning 1/30.

I haven't printed mine out yet, but my PDF copy does not have "Draft" emblazoned across the forms. ?????? Strange that your first one did.

Print it out and you are good to go!

-E-

Reno.......

I e-filed a Form 1 on 12/31 and got approval back this morning 1/30.

I haven't printed mine out yet, but my PDF copy does not have "Draft" emblazoned across the forms. ?????? Strange that your first one did.

Print it out and you are good to go!

-E-
I've gotten them back with and without it having the draft on it. After a brief phone call on the first one marked draft I was insured that I was good to go.

I ran out of things to SBR so no more for now.

I really want to try my hand at a silencer as one month kicks 1 year. I just haven't committed yet.

I've gotten them back with and without it having the draft on it. After a brief phone call on the first one marked draft I was insured that I was good to go.

I ran out of things to SBR so no more for now.

I really want to try my hand at a silencer as one month kicks 1 year. I just haven't committed yet.

Oh...I misread....I thought you were the OP for some reason. :D

-E-

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews