JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the kind of support I referenced in an earlier thread re: OR FFLs and private sellers turning their backs on WA residents post 07/01/22. Good to hear about someone in OR actually standing against tyranny instead of enabling it. GREAT job J&B!! My hat's off to you.

Bad news, as of today Tigard Pawn 4 More has halted doing person to person transfers and will not be taking in new online orders. They are doing their best to process what they have and trying to get out as many firearms as possible before the Dec 8th deadline. They are continuing to sell firearms from their inventory and I am not sure what the cutoff date will be for those sales. I observed at least 8 customers who got instant approvals today, most of them had CHLs.

when I was picking up my pistol from Tigard Pawn on Tuesday , the UPS guy dropped off 2 very loaded dollies of internet firearms 40+, similar drops from Fedex, so that's a massive daily volume to log in, call customers etc. Add in FTFs and it's easy to understand how backlog and having to hold firearms could swamp them and their safe capacity.
I've done all my FTF sales, log distance sales and internet purchases this past 3 years, with them.
Their $25 fee is amongst the cheapest & if the $2 to copy your license puts your nose out, there's plenty of places you can go and pay $35 or $40 transfer and no copying fee. I have a lock in my car that I can take in, put with with the firearm. It's not a massive effort.
They're very helpful, straight forward and easy to deal with.

when I was picking up my pistol from Tigard Pawn on Tuesday , the UPS guy dropped off 2 very loaded dollies of internet firearms 40+, similar drops from Fedex, so that's a massive daily volume to log in, call customers etc. Add in FTFs and it's easy to understand how backlog and having to hold firearms could swamp them and their safe capacity.
I've done all my FTF sales, log distance sales and internet purchases this past 3 years, with them.
Their $25 fee is amongst the cheapest & if the $2 to copy your license puts your nose out, there's plenty of places you can go and pay $35 or $40 transfer and no copying fee. I have a lock in my car that I can take in, put with with the firearm. It's not a massive effort.
They're very helpful, straight forward and easy to deal with.
It is insane what they are trying work through. And the packages keep on coming.

It is insane what they are trying work through. And the packages keep on coming.
It's so easy to get on a site such as Buds Gun which already has many local FFLs in a database. No need to wait for an emailed copy. Choose and click your FFL, pay and your piece is automatically on it's way. Next thing I know I get a call from Tigard Pawn it's here. Multiply that traffic ten fold now.

Last Edited:
^^^^^^^^^
That would suit me fine! I'm afraid too few of us feel that way. There's a whole generation of gun owners who can't even imagine that was once the way it was done.😱

Not in the least to belittle those commendable FFL's that are stepping up to the plate and chosing to push back against the powers that be, but the 3 day law hasn't changed and it "used" to be the norm. It was the feds that refused to increase spending in order to handle the volume of BGC submissions, basically enstating an executive waiting period on all purchases and put the FFL's licenses under threat to force compliance to their agenda.

The people with the power make the rules... legally or not... until "the people" push back.

In essence, we're thanking these FFL's for going back to actually following the law. That doesn't make it any less commendable considering the pressures they face, but really... it's a shame that "we the people" have allowed them to have to be in that position to begin with.

It shouldn't be that a person has to potentially risk their livelihood and defy government directives just to comply with the law.

Just an observation.... :s0155:

It's heartening though to see that some have chosen to stand up and make a difference when it matters. I'm making notes... and when 114 falls... I know exactly who is going to be getting my future $'s.

Well done!

I am going to be helping out at Tigard Pawn again today, so they can get as many firearms out as possible. If you visit the shop to buy a firearm, pick up a firearm that has been approved for release or to do a background check for one that came in, say hi. I will be the one who looks like he shaved with a dollar tree razor and should be working the night shift at Walmart.

Dress warm as they are keeping the door locked and only allowing a couple of customers in at a time, so you may be waiting outside for a bit. Based on how many calls when out yesterday asking people to come in and do background checks, it is going to be insanely busy today.

You will be greeted with this sign if you come to visit, you will need to find a different FFL if you are looking to do a private party transfer with somebody.

20221125_121255.jpg

Edit: somebody please buy this revolver from Tigard Pawn 4 More, so I don't:
I believe it may be a model 951 but I am really not familiar with the Rossi line up.

Last Edited:
Are you doing private transfers again?
Sadly no, we have such a backlog of paperwork and orders that at this point taking on more FFL & PPT transfer paperwork would be irresponsible, as is we're already calling out customer orders well past close.
@J&B Firearm Sales Inc. My apologies if I missed this in the thread, but is it necessary to let you know if we have a firearm inbound or does that just create extra work for you at this point?
It's usually a good idea to let your receiving dealer know via email or visit. Most FFLs are usually good about including customer contact info in a shipment but every know and then we get one that is missing any info. We did suspend transfers back on 11/16 however and are unable to accept any more and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Post Black Friday Update:
Yesterday was absolutely insane and probably a record breaking sales day for the company, thank you to everyone who came out to the shop!
At around 0845 people started lining up at the door and it remained busy all day, and I appreciate everyone's patience as we worked through our queue as efficiently as we could.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top