JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You ask a lot. I can't condemn someone I don't know for not doing me a favor. I can give accolades to the guy that does at a huge risk to himself and their freedom/finances.
You're right, and that's totally fair. I suppose rather than condemnation, I guess I'll just be sure to give my business to the fellas that stuck out their necks for me in the future.

In a zero sum world of limited finances, I guess that means it's gonna come out of someone else's sales to go into theirs. Shrug.

As I'm sure most members on this site have Noticed all Democrat run states are little by little are having their rights stolen this measure 114 is pure communism .

Where the Heck is the NRA in all of this. MIA as usual .
The NRA is no longer a viable entity to count on to support Gun owners, I suggest turning your attention towards organizations like OFF, and FPC....The NRA sold out long ago!

The NRA is no longer a viable entity to count on to support Gun owners, I suggest turning your attention towards organizations like OFF, and FPC....The NRA sold out long ago!
The NRA can pound sand for all I care. They line THEIR pockets with 90% of OUR donations. That isn't right, and anyone sucking the NRA's beanbag is blind or dumb or both.

It's AWESOME, isn't it! I love it!
The other thing that strikes me is the LEVO church idiots were trying to "close the loophole" for background checks. In reality that loophole was NEVER used. Now we HAVE to use that loophole cuz it's the only way around the clusterfudge that LEVO created! So they have in fact created the exact opposite of what they wanted, more guns sold, and caused a loophole to be used that was never used before. Great job Levo (smh).

Last Edited:
As I'm sure most members on this site have Noticed all Democrat run states are little by little are having their rights stolen this measure 114 is pure communism .

Where the Heck is the NRA in all of this. MIA as usual .

The NRA is my least favorite pro-2A organization, but the NRA-ILA in this case is arguing against the "permit to purchase" insanity, instead of the mag ban. So if that succeeds, cool, credit where credit is due. They'll get a begrudging donation from me.

The NRA is my least favorite pro-2A organization, but the NRA-ILA in this case is arguing against the "permit to purchase" insanity, instead of the mag ban. So if that succeeds, cool, credit where credit is due. They'll get a begrudging donation from me.
If that happens, I just might, emphasis on might, rejoin.:rolleyes:

Anyone know what happens if you get your firearm under the 3 day transfer rule, but then you still don't have your BGC approved before midnight on the 7th???

As long as you've received it under that law, are you good to go or will OSP come knocking to take it back???

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top