JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Northwest Armory in Tigard has quite a few guns in stock and they confirmed they will do the 3 day transfer. Walked in today around 5, had all the paperwork done before 6, gun will be picked up no later than Tuesday. Might as well give them our business.

Totally agree. Great opportunity for class action suit if firarms are not released if OSP can not process or close the gate. Just a wonderful idea. I'd contribute to the suit!!!

The more legal actions the better. FPC was to file before the 8th.

Is it time for another Public Service Announcement on who is doing the "3-day rule" and accepting private transfers? Saw the last one but seems some things have changed.

Got a guy interested in my bolt rifle and do not know where to begin.

Is it time for another Public Service Announcement on who is doing the "3-day rule" and accepting private transfers? Saw the last one but seems some things have changed.

JB firearms, Tigard pawn, Oregon arms, nwarmory, Oregon rifle company. I would start with phone calls to these places

I am sure there us more.

Can someone link to the official 3 day rule? I googled it and couldn't find it….?

The federal code info is at bottom of the answer in the link.

Try contacting BBT Arms tomorrow. Let us know what he says.

Northwest Will do it if you purchase from them. Hummel Arms will not do it "in a million years", he almost hung up on me when I brought it up today.
I think that on the 8th someone should gather this info into an official list of who stood up and who did not.

Because any company that won't stand up for freedom, even at some level of risk, isn't a company I want to deal with. I want thoughtful, but courageous leaders in my state's 2A community, not just a bunch of FFLs who place profit over principle.

But maybe that's just me.

I think that on the 8th someone should gather this info into an official list of who stood up and who did not.

Because any company that won't stand up for freedom, even at some level of risk, isn't a company I want to deal with. I want thoughtful, but courageous leaders in my state's 2A community, not just a bunch of FFLs who place profit over principle.

But maybe that's just me.
You ask a lot. I can't condemn someone I don't know for not doing me a favor. I can give accolades to the guy that does at a huge risk to himself and their freedom/finances.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top