JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My first choice is to trade this for a AK47 with a fixed stock, I'd consider folding stocks also.

I'm still getting PMs about a price, so, $750, I know it's high, but these are getting harder and harder to find. Trade value is around $600.

This pistol is in great shape. I've shot 60 flawless rounds through it, and the original owner said he fired about 400 through it with only one jam that he thought was caused by the mag. The stock handguard was ugly as sin, so I sanded it and had a friend who is a wood worker stain it dark reddish brown. I also drilled very nice looking vent holes in the handguard because they use to get real hot. I've also installed front and rear sling swivels on the left side. It will come with one mag, or we can keep our own mags. If I decide to trade for something else, Doubletap has first dibs. I will email pics on request.

Edit - I guess I'm opening up, I'd look at a Beretta M9/92FS also

May consider Glocks, or a quality AR15 upper or lower in/for 5.56, nothing home built. Also willing to do part trade, part cash, here is a list of other things I may take as part trade -

7.62x39 ammo
.40 ammo
MOLLE backpack - quality
Knives, I like big fixed blades, USA only, or older SOG or Spyderco
Surefire lights
Surefire or Insight pistol light
G23 accessories