Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Edit function

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by wayoutwest, Jun 28, 2009.

1. wayoutwest

wayoutwest Polk County, Oregon Active Member

Are we able to add the "Strike Though" feature to the edit functions...I think it is a much nicer way to change prices or edit text that simply deleting the original info....

Thanks

2. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

+1 to that!!! :thumbup:

3. Blackfeather7

Blackfeather7 Oregon Member

How does one delete attachments? Is there a way to get into the folder they are in and pick them off like varmints? I have tried going back to the original posts, reopening them, deleting them but that doesn't seem to free up space. It also seems to make me bump the post which I don't want to do.

Thanks,
    Ben

4. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I'll look into this asap ;)

5. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Test

6. Joe Link

Ok, I got the new button on there it's all the way to the right. When I get a chance I'll modify the template so it's next to the B | I | U buttons where it belongs ;)

7. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

Took me a second to find it since it wasn't in the "basic" editor. Once you switch to advanced... viola!!!

8. Blackfeather7

Blackfeather7 Oregon Member

Joey,
    How about deleting attachments. Is there a way to get into my attachment folder or does it have to be done from each individual post?

9. wayoutwest

wayoutwest Polk County, Oregon Active Member

Very Nice..

Thanks much