JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I seem to recall getting fliers from them every so often.
Don't remember getting too excited over the prices,or buying anything from them that i couldn't find local.
Maybe this will help.
<broken link removed>

Yeah that's close to what I have. I don't know if mine is newer or older.
Mine has a stainless looking top and bottom instead of the plastic all around.

Maybe I will thow it on ebay, and see what happens.

Thanks,

Check out BladePlay.com for comparable knives. I have done a lot of purchases from them and found their prices and service to be first rate. Their selection is HUGE and updates frequently. Even their cheapie imports are of surprisingly good quality......................elsullo :s0155:

I had that one, "The Stealth"! ordered it from Edge Co when I was in high school.

It wasn't much of a knife, and that stupid safety knob was a poor idea. I also had a few versions labeled "Super-Automatic", and the famous "NATO Military". Edge Co knives have some sentimental appeal to switchie fans who grew up in the 80s, especially in pristine collector condition, but the value is still low.

So I'm probably better off keeping it in my collection. I used to have another one that I thought it said special forces, but it may have been the nato military knife. It broke and I ended up losing it after moving several times.

Actually the funny thing is my dad gave these to me in Brazil when we went to visit him and I brought them back through customs into the U.S. I thought for sure they would take them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top