JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh, I think Eddie will get his revenge in due time. I like how the Secretary of the Navy lost his job over this when he tried to negate what POTUS directed. In my opinion, a lot more heads should have rolled over this. But yeah, I am definitely looking forward to Eddie laying out and exposing these jagoffs for the world to see.

It will be glorious.

Yeah I loosely followed the trial and it is astounding the level the JAG went to to crucify this man for all he did for this country all because a couple millennials couldn't take hard leadership.

the first prosecutor who tried to illegally spy on his attorney should have been thrown in the Brig. It disgusts me that this is the treatment of those who volunteer to defend us.

the JAG Officer's should be held just as accountable as private prosecutors for their blatant mis-conduct.

Thanks for posting that. Will watch it when I have time at work. Kind of followed as this went along. Always had the gut feeling that someone was embarrassed and was trying to cover up poor choices as this went along. When POTUS stepped in it really started to look like a set up and I was glad to see the top guy lose his job over this. Sadly many top brass become VERY political as they are looking at making big money as soon as they are out. Will be very interesting to hear this guys side of things.

Apparently, Dan Crenshaw is just another lying scumbag POS politician and cares nothing about his SEAL brotherhood. Eddie asks if he willing to lie and throw a fellow SEAL under the bus to curry political favor, "What do you think he is doing to the American people?"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top