Low Price Guns
J&B Firearm Sales
Oregon Rifleworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Gun Deals
Oregon Arms & Ammunition

Eddie Gallagher tells his side of the story, and it should anger you

Reactions
Oh, I think Eddie will get his revenge in due time. I like how the Secretary of the Navy lost his job over this when he tried to negate what POTUS directed. In my opinion, a lot more heads should have rolled over this. But yeah, I am definitely looking forward to Eddie laying out and exposing these jagoffs for the world to see.

It will be glorious.

OP
clearconscience

clearconscience

Reactions
Yeah I loosely followed the trial and it is astounding the level the JAG went to to crucify this man for all he did for this country all because a couple millennials couldn’t take hard leadership.

the first prosecutor who tried to illegally spy on his attorney should have been thrown in the Brig. It disgusts me that this is the treatment of those who volunteer to defend us.

the JAG Officer’s should be held just as accountable as private prosecutors for their blatant mis-conduct.

Alexx1401

Reactions
Thanks for posting that. Will watch it when I have time at work. Kind of followed as this went along. Always had the gut feeling that someone was embarrassed and was trying to cover up poor choices as this went along. When POTUS stepped in it really started to look like a set up and I was glad to see the top guy lose his job over this. Sadly many top brass become VERY political as they are looking at making big money as soon as they are out. Will be very interesting to hear this guys side of things.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense
  • Barkley's Buy-Sell-Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been patronizing this pawn shop for a few years now. Very happy with the deals I find, both firearm and other. Prices for transfers are...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Sharp Shooting Indoor Range & Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    So far I have bought 2 new Sig p938 pistols and a marlin golden 39A from sharp shooting.the staff is very helpfull, nice shooting range,lots of...
    • Xrperry

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS