JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
86EC3758-9D93-424B-B404-45E1E6EF6E5B.jpeg
Today-
Ruger sp101/Buffalo Bore Heavy .357 Magnum 180gr JHP/Relentless Tactical holster (I have a few of their universal holsters. They're phenomenal for 40 bucks)
CRKT Batum
Casio MTD1079
Nite Ize Financial Tool

Today-
981EEDA6-452A-4F5C-BBF2-6BEB32A5A2B6.jpeg
Glock 43/Speer 124g G2 gold dot/Relentless Tactical universal holster/Casio MTD1079/ Nite Ize Financial tool/Gerber M600 Multiplier/SOG Trident AT
I carry the Gerber every day. It always stays on my belt and is never pictured. I do prefer my Leatherman wave+, but it doesn't seem like it would hold up to the same abuses this does.
I have been carrying the SOG more recently. It's ok. Aside from the fixed blades of theirs that I own, I've not really been impressed with them. They sent me this one to replace an old model trident that they had sent me to replace another old model trident. Both had the same issues right out of the box, and this has improved on them, at least.

image.jpeg

Clockwise from top: Keys and writing instruments, new to me iPhone 7, SW SDVE 9 w/Minuteman P+ JHP, my Leatherman and spare mag (not dropping my pants at the office), a memo book to write down passwords so I can use my new phone, COVID costume and lastly my wallet.

What is the tool between the I'm nice and flashlight?

Pocket Prybar.

Pocket Prybar.

Do you actually use this tool? If so what for? I've Always seen these and never felt a need for them. Do I just not see the usefulness of them?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top