JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Every single day. Not just about defense but also for the "what if's"-What if the car breaks down, what if that lady needs a light, what if I need to cut someone out of a seat belt, etc etc. I think others have used my knife more than I have.

20190909_204949~2.jpg

Same knife in my pocket. How do you like the one on the right?
Which one on the right? The Leatherman Wingman? Best multi I've ever used.

The Bailout hasn't impressed me. Poor edge retention, even with light tasks. Action is gritty due to the rough cerakote finish. I ground off the poorly designed lanyard loop because it was raking my palm when I reached past it. It's only redeeming quality is being light, ambidextrous, and axis lock. Beyond that, I should have bought a Casbah auto.

I find there are days I go super light, and other days when I put on big boy pants, I feel like I carry a PMC load out. Doesn't feel like I have any middle ground. I also don't have much of a daily routine, which I think is a contributing factor.

C8FED366-0090-4AF1-A704-7486D59760A1.jpeg
I EDC a Kimber K6s 357 mag in a self made holster (kind of a ripoff from one I liked) 2 bianchi speed strips a lighter, cigar cutter and a light.
My knife changes often and so does my belt. My wallet is also my phone case so it's hovering in the background. Keys depends on what I'm driving.

20191109_200313.jpg
This is my daily carry. Shield 9mm with 2 round extension and extra mag, Blackhawk pocket holster, Streamlight led, Kershaw auto, Casio Rangeman, Maxpedition wallet.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top