JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_0699.JPG

This is what's on me 95% of the time. Depending on the day I may have my LCP custom instead of the Shield. Sometimes I leave the spare mag to either firearm at home due to limitations of the clothing that I'm wearing.

In picture:
Key chain- small streamlight, AR front sight post adjustment tools, keys,

Zelda themed wallet

SW 9mm Shield no ms with Truglo TFX green nights and red crimson trace laser, talon grips, and 8 round magazine loaded with +1 in chamber 124 grain HSTs.

8 round spare mag w/o the spacer loaded with 124 grain 9mm HSTs

Iphone 5 with magpul case

Well Armed Women IWB holster

European carry all?
Man purse?o_O
Perfect for Portland

So few catch up with that Seinfeld reference. It's really a small duffel, but my 3yo daughter calls it my purse

I dig your flashlight, is it a harbor freight $5 special? I'm not knocking it, I had one that I carried regularly for a while and it was a great little light.

Yep, we have 40 of them around the house I think. I've been kinda shopping for something better, but haven't made the jump yet.

The comments are good:D
"The gun thing though, while I get that it's normal in America, will just never be normal to Brits. No one here has guns on them unless they're criminals."
Had to do a little katie couric on the quote:p

I think you have missed one point. "We" had to take up "our arms" in order to steal this land from an armed government. Some 240 years ago. And they still don't get it.

Knives get rotated depending on the day. What's not pictured keys wallet and work phone.

What is pictured
Microtech utx 85
Benchmade presidio
Samsung gear 2
Schrade scpen(tactical pen)
And of coarse the xds 9mm

20161022_114821.jpg

Brief update. Still my good 'ol 9mm Shield, but I like the HYVE TECHNOLOGIES baseplate that makes the 8 round magazine a 10 rounder.

G-Shock watch, Coast flashlight, CRKT Heiho, North Shore Kustoms bottle opener. :)

PapaPEWPEW.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads