JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Summer time EDC in left pocket (leftie here). Keys and Skoal in right pocket. EDC knife on left pocket clipped. Wallet in back left pocket. iPhone 6s Plus in back right pocket. On me every minute I'm not working.

IMG_1911.JPG

Hilarious. And shows how completely ignorant the guy is.

Carrying a knife as a EMT is just smart... especially if you have to cut a seatbelt or you're dealing with potential assailant at an unsecured trauma scene.

I thought some of you might get a chuckle out of the shock and disgust on the part of some of our cousins across the pond, when it comes to EDC and CCW.

Americans Reveal The Terrifying Things They Keep In Their Pockets

Yes, what I have here in my pocket should indeed terrify you!
Seriously, the Brits have been dealing with a knifing epidemic for some time now (since they have no guns) hence the old maid-ish horror of our jumbo sized American pocket blades. Now if knives were totally banned too they would then have to deal with a pointy stick attack epidemic.

The article above reminds me why I love America! I see no reason to travel outside this country, or to California, New York and handful of other formerly free states.

The article above reminds me why I love America! I see no reason to travel outside this country, or to California, New York and handful of other formerly free states.

I didn't think that way, once upon a time, but now I do more and more. We're far from perfect (God knows), but we do have it good here compared to the infantilized residents of oppressed lands, i.e. North Korea and California.

Been riding trimet for the last couple weeks. 90minutes to and from work. Sometimes early, sometimes late

KZcXHUVRuS_EGiqrdJZ0Ipu6JZltnhfcY4geWgtifXDe0rBnvBKxOo2aJZl8S9AuykJMjYpE8-s=w1132-h849-no.jpg
Most of the bottom row, battery charger, two mags, flashlight, CRKT Shrill are in/on a small "european carryall" along with a bottle of water.

Been riding trimet for the last couple weeks. 90minutes to and from work. Sometimes early, sometimes late

View attachment 314131
Most of the bottom row, battery charger, two mags, flashlight, CRKT Shrill are in/on a small "european carryall" along with a bottle of water.
I dig your flashlight, is it a harbor freight $5 special? I'm not knocking it, I had one that I carried regularly for a while and it was a great little light.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top