JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Streamlights have held up well. I have three. The one here is 3 (or so) years old. You can't beat the price on these, it's just right. I can buy two of them compared to one Surefire. I have a SF (overpriced IMO) x300 also.
I like the SL's, not just due to cost, they're considerably shorter in length. Never a problem with them.

The Streamlights have held up well. I have three. The one here is 3 (or so) years old. You can't beat the price on these, it's just right. I can buy two of them compared to one Surefire. I have a SF (overpriced IMO) x300 also.
I like the SL's, not just due to cost, they're considerably shorter in length. Never a problem with them.

Good to know! Thanks for the honest review.

@206thsense http://www.primaryarms.com/streamlight-tlr1s-weapon-light-w-strobe-300-lumens/p/kt-stl69210/

My latest is a CZ75 P01, that I purchased after researching and watching several online reviews. It may put my G19 into early retirement.
The CZ is slightly heavier, and shorter. The feel in the grip hold, it's an hour glass. Very smooth and filling. The pistol fills my hand nicely.
This one fits the Glock 19 holsters almost perfectly, however, the slide lock and decocker catches a little bit. So a new holster will be coming.

20160409_104408[1].jpg
The grip sleeve is something new on this one also. Similar profile to a fat revolver grip. It feels good to have the 36x24x36 palm swell.
20160406_164220[1].jpg

Last Edited:
Clockwise from bottom center (6 o'clock):
S&W Shield .40 S&W with LaserGuard and IWB holster
iphone 4s (antique, but very cost effective)
Spare mag for shield (7 round) in a Kytex mag carrier
RFID wallet
Pepper spray (LTL option 1) and holster
REALLY bright LED flashlight and holster
Keys, including keys to nano vaults for each vehicle
Kershaw folder knife

EDC.jpg

So my original post was toung in cheek as it's what I had in my pocket at the time.

Actual EDC:
•XD9 Subcompact
•M&P knife, nothing special. 1/2 curved blade and other half is serrated. Knife has glass breaker at one end.
•13 round mag around town, 16 round mag goes in pocket if I'm leaving town.
•Occidental Leather combo IWB/OWB holster. IIRC they don't make holsters anymore, focused more on tool pouches and construction gear now.
•Keys on braided paracord lanyard
•iPhone 6s taking photo
•Wallet

image.jpeg

Doesn't always need to be IWB to be concealed...
image.jpeg

Last Edited:
Today, traveling light (may become my summer default EDC):

Rossi 352 2" stainless .38 w/ DeSantis Flex-Tuk, wallet, keys, cash, iPhone 5s, Cross pen, 2 HKS 36 speed loaders w/ Federal Nyclad's, Gerber Tactical Remix...

Not shown, iPhone 6s (primary) used to take photo. Yea, 5s is my backup phone.

image.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads