JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All day. Every day.
Glock 48
Sharpie
Benchmade Triage
Toor Viper fixed blade
Bandana
Cat TQ
Wallet
Streamlight handheld

Not pictured - phone and keys.

A44E99B6-991B-4C20-A320-0252F0317CCF.jpeg

I see a lot of guys carrying gum, mints, listerene strips.

Have you ever considered brushing and flossing regularly and drinking water frequently?
Two thoughts:

1) Maybe these guys are just getting tons of action. Better breath is definitely a helpful component.

2) Maybe they simply like the taste of mints/gum regardless of how much they floss or brush their teeth.

Two thoughts:

1) Maybe these guys are just getting tons of action. Better breath is definitely a helpful component.

2) Maybe they simply like the taste of mints/gum regardless of how much they floss or brush their teeth.
I see it kinda like wearing colon, some like it, some don't! Me, I like having fresh breath and the flavor, otherwise, As a pipe smoker, my breath smells like an ashtray and Wife will not be giving any sugar!

It's been awhile since I posted on this thread last, so…
B40BD9D2-A648-479A-AEEF-A34A91FC0C0E.jpeg
The important stuff-
Glock 43 w/vickers +2's (2 more mags in my backpack)
Spyderco Resilience
Relentless Tactical Holster
Leatherman Wave + in black oxide because stainless isn't really (not pictured, forgot to take it off the belt for the photo)

All the first aid stuff stays in my bag. Extra ammo, snacks, water and a Benchmade Nimravus in there too. I should carry a TQ but I carry a bunch of other schit and never take them out of my backpack.

I set policy at my work. I understand that what is easy for me is not for others.

I think it used to be bravado when someone would say, "I don't care what the Man says - I am my own defender.".

I am too humbled by what I have read on this board the last several years to spout off with a one-size-fits all taunt admonishing everyone to carry 24/7.

Hug your people and stay safe.

G42 & spare mag, each w/ +2 extensions
EDC flashlight
"Tactical pen" / kubaton (have never used it as a pen, probably never will, but can if needed)
Pocket trauma kit (contains SWAT-T tourniquet, quikclot, gloves, mini duct tape, mini sharpie, alcohol wipes)
Pocket knife (not pictured)

20220220_131339.jpg

Bunch of dudes rolling around with a bunch of Pooh in their pockets looking like nerds.:D
The Gum and Mints are because these dudes are rolling around drunk and want fresh breath, which they have to with that much gear on them everyday it helps fight off the back pain.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top