JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
EB23ABC3-3BB3-4ADF-A149-A083ECD04400.jpeg
All of this crap was on me today. The important stuff:
Glock 43
2 extra mags with vickers +2s
Spyderco resilience
gerber multiplier

My daily carry. I also carry a bughome backpack with various items in my truck to get home in various situations. M&P Shield in .40, benchmade, custom pen with Israeli flag colors, handmade knuckle sandwich in IDF green Micarta outside and Israeli flag G10 core. Lucky coin.

55B21FE1-069A-4361-B4AA-35B05C13B92E.jpeg

Last Edited:
My daily carry. I also carry a bughome backpack with various items in my truck to get home in various situations. M&P Shield in .40, benchmade, custom pen with Israeli flag colors, handmade knuckle sandwich in IDF green Micarta outside and Israeli flag G10 core. Lucky coin.

View attachment 1019314
Are you the maker of that knuckle sandwich? I've seen a few different ones in your posts now.

7 days a week wear . . .

Oakley SI sunglasses
Malkoff MDC Bodyguard V1 18650 light
SOFT-T tourniquet
Keys
iPhone with DL, CWL, and Visa
Seiko SNE441
Custom Colt Lightweight Commander 9mm
Spare Magazine

Not shown: JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster with DCC clips and spare mag pouch on Blue Alpha low profile EDC belt

_DSC8513.jpeg

7 days a week wear . . .

Oakley SI sunglasses
Malkoff MDC Bodyguard V1 18650 light
SOFT-T tourniquet
Keys
iPhone with DL, CWL, and Visa
Seiko SNE441
Custom Colt Lightweight Commander 9mm
Spare Magazine

Not shown: JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster with DCC clips and spare mag pouch on Blue Alpha low profile EDC belt

View attachment 1039941
Glad to see someone else who actually carries medical.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top