Southwest Firearms
Defensive Arts
Oregon Rifleworks
HighLine Firearms

OldTengu

Reactions
[UWSL]Tonight-[/UWSL]
[UWSL] B0324AB2-60A5-4D77-8732-027C4C50FED0.jpeg [/UWSL]
[UWSL]RIA FS Tac .45/Concealment express 1911 holster/7 round mag of Federal 230g Hydra shok in pistol, plus one spare with the same and 2 spares with Federal 230g ball/CRKT Batum/Nite Ize financial tool[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Maybe I should ditch the spare mags, lest I get labeled a paranoid paulie by one of our members. [/UWSL]
J/K

OldTengu

Reactions
Didn’t do much outside of a trip to the west side to meet up with another member, but this is what I have within reach currently:
13AA4A02-709F-4A29-9E61-A42DFDE6BCF8.jpeg
Liquid death canned water (working through a couple brands of canned water to stock up. Better shelf life than bottled. This one is good but spendy. The Ugly brand is also good, but has added electrolytes. No good for boiling, wasteful for brushing teeth and washing) Coast flashlight, chicken tortilla cup noodles, Glock 19, trusty Relentless Tactical holster. Easy night.
Also a Gurkha Marquesa. Let it age a year. It’s been sitting on my table a week or two and I’m not sure it’s any good.

Jbsheepdog

Reactions
Didn’t do much outside of a trip to the west side to meet up with another member, but this is what I have within reach currently:
View attachment 834345
Liquid death canned water (working through a couple brands of canned water to stock up. Better shelf life than bottled. This one is good but spendy. The Ugly brand is also good, but has added electrolytes. No good for boiling, wasteful for brushing teeth and washing) Coast flashlight, chicken tortilla cup noodles, Glock 19, trusty Relentless Tactical holster. Easy night.
Also a Gurkha Marquesa. Let it age a year. It’s been sitting on my table a week or two and I’m not sure it’s any good.

BRO!! you forgot the Valentino’s that’s the most important EDC you could take with you. Haha! My wife and I just discovered it and LOVE it. Better than any other hot sauce (IMO) and the cheapest!!!

NW Custom Firearms
Project Appleseed
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms Forum
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Cerberus Training Group
Copeland Custom Gunworks

Upcoming Events

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond , OR
Appleseed Patriots Day Event