JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tonight-
B0324AB2-60A5-4D77-8732-027C4C50FED0.jpeg
RIA FS Tac .45/Concealment express 1911 holster/7 round mag of Federal 230g Hydra shok in pistol, plus one spare with the same and 2 spares with Federal 230g ball/CRKT Batum/Nite Ize financial tool

Maybe I should ditch the spare mags, lest I get labeled a paranoid paulie by one of our members.
J/K

Well it's no Twisted Tea but, this is my daily EDC

Springfield XD Mod 2 Sub Compact .45acp
Extra Mag 13rnd with Winchester Ranger rounds
Old Justin Wallet (I probably need to replace)
Tacoma Keys on a killer 1911 keychain in its mini holster (Blade-Tech)
Knock off Micro Tech Damascus OTF

EDC.jpg

Fnx 45 tactical w/ 4 spare mags, wallet, money clip, survival systems sheaths holster, S&W blackops knife, keys, one leather bracelet, one survival bracelet, Luminox watch. Will be adding trijicon rmr soon

IMG_20210227_192005~2.jpg

Didn't do much outside of a trip to the west side to meet up with another member, but this is what I have within reach currently:
13AA4A02-709F-4A29-9E61-A42DFDE6BCF8.jpeg
Liquid death canned water (working through a couple brands of canned water to stock up. Better shelf life than bottled. This one is good but spendy. The Ugly brand is also good, but has added electrolytes. No good for boiling, wasteful for brushing teeth and washing) Coast flashlight, chicken tortilla cup noodles, Glock 19, trusty Relentless Tactical holster. Easy night.
Also a Gurkha Marquesa. Let it age a year. It's been sitting on my table a week or two and I'm not sure it's any good.

Didn't do much outside of a trip to the west side to meet up with another member, but this is what I have within reach currently:
View attachment 834345
Liquid death canned water (working through a couple brands of canned water to stock up. Better shelf life than bottled. This one is good but spendy. The Ugly brand is also good, but has added electrolytes. No good for boiling, wasteful for brushing teeth and washing) Coast flashlight, chicken tortilla cup noodles, Glock 19, trusty Relentless Tactical holster. Easy night.
Also a Gurkha Marquesa. Let it age a year. It's been sitting on my table a week or two and I'm not sure it's any good.

BRO!! you forgot the Valentino's that's the most important EDC you could take with you. Haha! My wife and I just discovered it and LOVE it. Better than any other hot sauce (IMO) and the cheapest!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top