JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ALL EVERDAY
Polymer 80 G 19 with a Glock factory mag
Crap holster I want to replace
(recommendations for holster??)
115grain hollow points
Treyvax wallet (with a $100 for emergencies) Burts bees for my lips ;)
Mini Bic lighter
Car key with Olight i3E EOS(AAA battery 100 lumens)

LIGHT ROTATION
I mostly carry my OLIGHT SR2 Baton 2. Killer run time, 1150 lumens. I recharge it once a week. But when I need a leathermen for work or whatever I carry the leathermen and S1R Baton 2 in the leather holster.

CRAP I KEEP IN MY BACKPACK
extra mag (magpull 17rounder)
Seatbelt cutter
Blowout kit
Extra 1150 lumen light (WOW Tec A1S CHEEP BOB lights there bombproof):s0013:with the lights I know.....
Extra batteries for all the lights
Baofeng UV-5R+Plus

:s0166::s0137:

D89BB865-03DB-4608-B31A-92CD39526C21.jpeg D9724200-1BE2-4ED0-824A-413A9B13261D.png image.jpg

Pocket Prybar.

I've got some foam cased Touratech titanium tire spoons I'll be considering carrying now.

Do you actually use this tool? If so what for? I've Always seen these and never felt a need for them. Do I just not see the usefulness of them?
It's not as used as much as a knife but sometimes. It's also smaller, easier to carry and they have mini and titanium versions too that are even easier to carry. Some people could use it a lot but some not really. When you do need one what do you do? I made the mistake of ruining my Kershaw Blur once by prying with it in a pinch, thankfully I live close and they fixed it for free.

Last Edited:
Everyday.
Glock 43x with Haley Strategic 13 sights/ fieldcraft survival holster
Cat tourniquet
Benchmade triage
Bic lighter
Comb
Wallet
Keys
Phone

Super duper high speed. Sorry no 550 cord, punisher skulls, Oregunian stickers, grunt style, 5.11, tactical bada$$ nonsense. I'm not cool enough to run with that crowd.

536A2872-CB4A-4B87-9AF4-46013AF23570.jpeg

Everyday.
Cat tourniquet
Benchmade triage
Bic lighter
Comb
Wallet
Keys
Phone

Super duper high speed. Sorry no 550 cord, punisher skulls, Oregunian stickers, grunt style, 5.11, tactical bada$$ nonsense. I'm not cool enough to run with that crowd.

View attachment 786945
I'd have to go back a while, but I don't recall seeing any punisher skulls or oregunian stickers.

Everyday.
Cat tourniquet
Benchmade triage
Bic lighter
Comb
Wallet
Keys
Phone

View attachment 786945
Sad to say but even carrying the C.A.T.
Could be held against you in court.
They will say you carry it because you are looking for a gun fight.
Lol

Sad to say but even carrying the C.A.T.
Could be held against you in court.
They will say you carry it because you are looking for a gun fight.
Lol
That's cool. What happens when I see someone who is hurt or in an accident whether it's a car crash etc. and I can render aid and possibly save a life? I'll take the "risk". Let's be honest, if I have to use a firearm for self defense in Oregon more than likely I'm F'D. This lovely liberal state.

That's cool. What happens when I see someone who is hurt or in an accident whether it's a car crash etc. and I can render aid and possibly save a life? I'll take the "risk". Let's be honest, if I have to use a firearm for self defense in Oregon more than likely I'm F'D. This lovely liberal state.
That's right I have six C.A.T.
One or two in multiple backpacks and in cars.
Also have a gun on me .
I'm not trying to be a A$$ but that's the way it is now .
They will use anything against you if you have to use your gun in self-defense.
Right down to the color of your underwear.

That's right I have six C.A.T.
One or two in multiple backpacks and in cars.
Also have a gun on me .
I'm not trying to be a A$$ but that's the way it is now .
They will use anything against you if you have to use your gun in self-defense.
Right down to the color of your underwear.
I guess it's a good thing I don't give a $hit. Lol. Now on the flip side I can see from their view point if you got OSOK in the backplate of a Glock or a Youre Fu**ed on your just cover. You'll have a hard time arguing that. Lol.

I guess it's a good thing I don't give a $hit. Lol. Now on the flip side I can see from their view point if you got OSOK in the backplate of a Glock or a Youre Fu**ed on your just cover. You'll have a hard time arguing that. Lol.
I had all that stuff on my guns until I started watching the self-defense video and reading about it.
Took it all off basically stock carry guns now.

Today-
69E82265-B5FE-4FDA-A6D0-6F3BD1C66A4C.jpeg 24D06FFE-5F35-43D9-9B7A-F72B31C26CE7.jpeg
Glock 19 Gen 4 (with the "frying pan" finish on the slide)/Hornady American Gunner 124g JHP/SOG Trident AT/Casio ae1200wh/Nite Ize Financial tool

The financial tool has the potential to be a handy item, if one didn't carry a knife or multitool. Has a beveled edge for scraping that could be easily sharpened, flathead screwdrivers of a couple sizes, 1/4-3/8 hex bolt wrenches and a bottle opener.

Walther pps m2 usually in a sticky holster carried in jacket or cathart pocket spyderco para 3 frn Milwaukee sharpie costa polarized glasses Huey leather wallet low end gshock watch can of Copenhagen mini bic. Not shown synthetic bison belt and iPhone whatever. Next one I'll show what I carry when I train or race sled dogs. Lotsa goodies in the pockets just not always in a position to take a pic

Attachments

• B7FFC0D5-C1F5-4B29-93E3-6406223FF948.jpeg
    B7FFC0D5-C1F5-4B29-93E3-6406223FF948.jpeg
    408.8 KB · Views: 162
  • A3F73DEA-EA3A-4FC9-84C8-E53F08DCA0DF.jpeg
    A3F73DEA-EA3A-4FC9-84C8-E53F08DCA0DF.jpeg
    284.1 KB · Views: 170

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT