JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
G23
Galco King Tuk
CRKT My Tigh
Leatherman S2
Flash Light
Pepper Spray
Keys
Wallet and Phone not shown

EDC_zps7d446a6d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
minus my cellphone and wallet this is everything I carry. Gen4 19 with an extra mag, Stream light TLR1, bravo concealment holster, cold steel AK47 and 511 belt. I lost my old EDC light so I need another, if anyone has a good light they recommend I'm all ears! IMG_1063.jpg

I'll play...

It varies slightly day to day - as in the gun. I picked up an SP2022 last month and I'm acclimating myself to it, as I prefer to carry a compact / full size over a subcompact. If the unthinkable happens and I find myself in a gun fight, I would *prefer* to have a gun with a grip I can get all three fingers on, without breaking that grip to change mags/manipulate the gun. I loved my M&P45c, it's a great carry gun (wish THAT frame/slide size was available in 9, or ever .40...). Anywhoot:

SaSRF9A.jpg

8983gZl.jpg

I wear a Wilderness Frequent Flyer 1.5", 5 stitch belt with the polymer stiffener I've had for a couple years now. It's very stiff, and carries very comfortably. I also have a 1.25" belt I got about 9 years ago that I still occasionally wear, it's in tip top shape despite being tortured daily for 7 years leading up to my purchase of the wider belt.

The items that don't change from day to day:

Gerber version of the CRKT M-16. I love this style of knife - I've had a handful of the CRKT knives, and half a dozen of the Gerbers. I keep loosing the damn things, so I stopped spending $40 a pop for the CRKT and spend 19.99 for the Gerbers...

A Leatherman Blast multi tool in a kydex sheath I made. I finally perfected a kydex carrier that holds the tool firmly, without too much retention. The rivets on the ends of the arms of the tool made this more difficult than one would think. I added a rubber security strap because I would no doubt loose the tool without it. Its bad enough when I set things down and loose them (this is the 2nd Blast I've had - my dad gave me the original for Christmas a couple years ago, and about a month later I forgot it under the hood of a car at work, and replaced it promptly and have managed not to loose this one... If you are the owner of a white, older Hyundai and lived in Golf Creek apts a couple years ago - you're welcome if you found that tool after I left.)

MagLite XL50 flash light. I LOVE this little light. Three modes (high, low, strobe) with tail cap switch. Takes AAA batteries. Perfect size not too big not too small. Carry this one on the belt also in a kydex sheath for easy access. I use the piss out of this thing at home and at work, and I'm shocked I have not lost it too. Best $30 flash light I've ever had. Hell, it's better than the SureFire G2 I used to have (guess what happened to that one...) I get about a week and a half/two weeks on a set of batteries.

Phone - Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. Love this phone. Case is an Otter box.

Secondary light - 5.11 TMT PLx - I've had this light for about 2 months, and so far so good. Takes AAA batteries, single mode tail light switch. Not nearly as bright as the XL50, but this is my up-close working light. I carry this clipped into my shirt at the collar. It doubles as a handy kubaton, should I need one.

I always have 1-3 pens on me.

The write in the rain notepad is a recent addition, and this will be one to stay. Not only am I a driver, but I more often than not do double duty as a dispatcher, or need to take down info and don't have my big clipboard handy.

The mag carrier doesn't change, as it fits both M&P mags and Sig mags, by simply adjusting retention. Note the lanyard - this gets looped around the belt, and the mag is carried in off side pocket. It keeps the mag from falling out of my pocket, and if it DOES slip out, the retention is tight enough you must yank the mag out of the carrier, so at worst it will swing at my side. Hasn't happened yet. The lanyard being looped onto the belt makes the carrier pop off the mag upon the "draw."

Pistol - right now as I mentioned earlier I've been carrying my SP2022 to see how it carries, but mostly I'm carrying my M&P9c. I carry a 12 rounder in the gun, and a 17 rounder as a spare. One of these days I'm going to pick up another M&P9 full size, and that will probably be my normal EDC again.
Holster is an IWB tuckable of my design. I have one like it for every pistol in the house.

I simply won't use nylon or leather carriers anymore - none of them stand up to the abuse I give them. I destroyed two Leatherman pouches this year for my Blast, along with a nylon carrier. The kydex is impact and chemical resistant, plus very abrasion resistant. There's some scratches in the carriers from pavement/gravel, but they're otherwise fine. For my holsters - its' kydex only for the same reasons, and because I carry IWB, I like that Kydex won't collapse.

5WKSHxn.jpg

Uu0gHHt.jpg

That's all the crap I carry on my person. (Well, that and my wallet, but I forgot to empty that pocket.)

I also have this in the truck:

7XkFFA6.jpg

jSexOCQ.jpg

Maxpedition Fatboy GTG - picked this up to build a light emergency kit. I have a bare bones first aid kit and tool kit put together. There's thick nitrile gloves, some polyester liner type gloves (for warmth), spare sun glasses, a cannister of strike anywhere matches, a lighter, ear plugs, spare small folding knife, spare batteries for my two main lights, ibuprophen, medical tape, antibiotic ointment, wet wipes, hand sanitizer (alcohol gel), gauze pads, a small packet of antibacterial ointment, spare deodorant (sometimes I find myself on overnight runs, don't wanna be stinky after all), half a dozen or so zip ties, a second spare magazine, spare ball point pen, foreceps, ratchet type screw driver with flat, cross and star bits in common sizes, Mini Mag LED (has high, low, strobe, and SOS modes), Scissors, wire cutters, and needle nose pliars. There's a few things I plan to add, and may subtract a few over time. Still got to add some power bars or similar energy type food stuffs, maybe a couple foil packs of tuna. Also will be adding a stainless steel water bottle, if I can find them. I've got half a dozen, but my 3 year old conducted a raid on the lower kitchen cabinets and claimed them as his pirate booty, they're somewhere in his bedroom...o_O

I'd add leather gloves to the pack - but I have 2-3 pair in the truck, next to the bag just about all the time.

I guess I could add the machete to the list of EDC - in the sense that there's one under the back seat of the truck all the time. Quite handy for slashing away briars / brush on a nasty recovery, or when pulling an old junker out of the weeds. To the same end, there's a pair of Motorola FRS radios I keep in the truck also, but these are not normally carried on my person.

Last Edited:
image.jpg 3.5" Dan Wesson
Don Hume IWB holster
Two mags in a pocket holster
Wallet
Keys w/streamlight keychain 17 years old and still works good
Box knife
Screw bit, nuts,bolts,misc.change
And the misc paint I seem to get on everything.

I never posted in this thread :eek:
Here is mine.. exactly whats in my pants pockets, and yes that most certainly IS a taurus. She runs like a champ, cheap and lightweight. Plenty of rounds through it to justify my trust.

This is just the normal quick trip to the store or normal work edc, not the full GHB and all that jazz.
Wallet
Leatherman
PT709 (8 round on board) + 7rnd mag
Unmarked but sturdy/sharp folding knife.

image.jpg

I never posted in this thread :eek:
Here is mine.. exactly whats in my pants pockets, and yes that most certainly IS a taurus. She runs like a champ, cheap and lightweight. Plenty of rounds through it to justify my trust.

This is just the normal quick trip to the store or normal work edc, not the full GHB and all that jazz.
Wallet
Leatherman
PT709 (8 round on board) + 7rnd mag
Unmarked but sturdy/sharp folding knife.

View attachment 287147

I'd be more concerned with your no name knife than having a Taurus in your pocket.

Alright my turn. This is what's in my pants. (now now pg-13 here)
a walther pps with extra mag

Cheap spider co. Knife (Left my crkt at work)

A bunch of recipts

Candy wrapers

Dual 18650 box mod with crown tank ( candy flavored nicotine dispenser )

A second box mod in case the first one dies

A random AA battery Idk where the hell it came from

Pocket change

Left over $ Bill's

Wallet

Keys

Cell phone

Hand sanitizer (wife left it in the shopping cart earlier)
---------
That's it. I have a leatherman in the car, some water, mre, first and kit, change of cloths, emergency blanket, jumper cables, small Air compressor for my tires, flat tire repair kit, baby wipes, a couple diapers, micky mouse toy, couple sippy cups, some goldfish crackers, more recipts, e-juice, more change, bla bla bla.

20160406_215544.jpg

Mine the last 4yrs or so. The base plates are recent changes for quick ID of defensive loads

G19EDC.jpg

The bulk of the mass generally
wilderness belt
kydex IWB holster
phone
flashlight
vape box
keys
wallet
dental pick
lip balm
some flavor of gum