JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The apple doesn't fall to far from the tree! My 13yr old saw all the neck knives I was accumulating on the kitchen table and decided he needed one of his own. (For wittlin' on sticks he says!):s0112: So, got him this Schrade F16 and am pretty impressed by it also. Perfect size, nice lock up in the sheath and sharp! He'll be pleased.:rolleyes:

845ba8fd-2995-46cb-b2e3-e97d7c672ec6.jpg 8da6643a-ea82-47a8-bd56-ec53d60cc989.jpg

Personally think of neck knives as a novelty. A 3" or 4" folder is my everyday carry,only because there is enough to hold onto. Neck knives just don't have enough grip for my hand. I have caveman hands :(.

Personally think of neck knives as a novelty. A 3" or 4" folder is my everyday carry,only because there is enough to hold onto. Neck knives just don't have enough grip for my hand. I have caveman hands :(.

That's why I like the Bird & Trout knife; it is light and small, but I can get a full grip on it - sort of - little finger in the hole, thumb on the back, plus enough blade to be useful.

I am surprised how many other Members have and hopefully use neck knives even if they mount them on their belt. I have found mine very useful and the more that I use it the more I like it. (Cold Steel Fish and Bird)

So I've been EDCing a CRKT minimalist on a neck sheath and have actually found it to be both handy and comfortable.

does anyone else carry in this style? I like it cause it's outside my rain gear and coats and easy to get at with one hand....for obvious reasons you have to be pretty careful about sheathing it haha

View attachment 762196 View attachment 762197
I have the same knife got it two months ago in my tacpak.
I have been using it at work it's actually not bad half the time I forget I have it on.
Until I get home and take off my work shirt.
It's so small you would think it would be hard to use but the grip with finger groves actually makes it fit my hand really good.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top