JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
time to clean some out of the safe, more pics will go up as I get around to sorting through the guns. Prefer ftf in PDX and not looking for trades...Prices are mostly OBRO

First up, Ed Brown Kobra in stainless. Comes with EB bag and 2 mags. It's an older Kobra but it comes with a new X/S big dot front and plain 10-8 rear, round count, i have no idea, but it's smoother than a teflon coated baby's arse and accurate too -$1900 GONE !!!

DSCF9227.jpg

GONE!CZ75 transitional;
Quite a rare gun, rounded trigger guard of the CZ75, Slide of the "B" with ribbed top and slanted serrations but no "B" firing pin safety.
comes with 2 mags, case, test target and receipt for the original purchase in Germany ! $600 NOW $550GONE !
GONE !

DSC01504.jpg
DSC01503.jpg
DSC01501.jpg
SPF !

Commercial P38, aluminium frame with polished blued slide, very tiny amount of pitting below front sight. This is way nicer than the usual phosphate finished P1's and aluminium framed P38s, 1 mag. $475 Now $450
DSC01493.jpg
DSC01492.jpg

Alloy framed Hi power, rare bird, bought it to send off for custom work but never got around to it, Frame and slide match #'s, barrel is 4 digits off. ...$800 Now $750
_MG_5115.jpg
_MG_5123.jpg
_MG_5119.jpg

GONE !!!FN BHP with C&S hammer and sear, no mag safety and nightsights, very good trigger for a BHP. Pristine. $725
_MG_5111.jpg
_MG_5110.jpg GONE !!!F

GONE
Colt 1991; i don't know who did the custom work on this, but they did a proper job. Nicely checkered front strap, Heinie straight 8's, Ed Brown thumb and grip safeties, carry melt all finished in Black T. Trigger is fantastic too- $1150GONE

DSCF0042.jpg

DSCF0040.jpg

GONECZ75 pre B 2 mags - the original spur hammer was replaced with a round one and the action cleaned up. $450GONE
GONE !
Glock 30; fitted with brilliant fibre optic/tritium TFO sights, not pretty on the outside but I've probably not put more than 1000 rounds through it. Comes with the box and papers ,but I can only find the one mag, so I'll chuck in an unworn Galco Summer comfort holster- $450 GONE !
GONE
S&W 27-2 in Nickel. 6" barrel, Excellent condition, nickel is nice and bright with only light swirls, no chips or bubbling, tight lock up, great trigger - Pics do it no justice ! $700 GONE
Gone
Taurus PT92, throw it in your toolbox or the floor of your truck. Looks it's own mother couldn't stand, but reliable and fun. 3 mags-$300Gone
GONE !
Novaks Hi Power, comes with work sheet and Novaks bag and 1 mag. It also had Cylinder and slide ambi fitted at some point afterwards. $1300
GONE !
Gone
S&W 39-2 nickel, 1 mag nice ! $500Gone

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.