JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have my ed brown massad ayoob edition. I am looking to sell this gun. I am open to one thing, I am wanting a aimpoint micro t-1 with a larue tall mount for my ar. If you have one I would be willing to work on a price with that sight for my ar. other wise, no trades what so ever. cash only. 2500 obo. this gun is amzing and you cant get them. so give me a call or write me back on here. I live in pasco washington, I am willing to do an ffl transfer at the buyers cost.

mark janszen
503-689-0535

Not trying to be a smart alec here, but what makes it different besides having Ayoob's name on it?

4.25"; Commander model slide, single stack commander BobtailTM frame. The John Browning traditional design innovatively modified for concealed carry, without significantly detracting from reliability or accuracy.
Weight: approximately 35 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted.
Exclusive 25 LPI checkering on forestrap and BobtailTM.
Matte finished slide for low glare, with traditional "square cut" serrations on rear of slide only.
Black G10 grips with checkering.
Massad Ayoob signature laser engraved on right hand side of slide, Massad Ayoob Signature Edition engraved on left hand side of slide.
Fixed dovetail 3-dot night sights with high visibility white outlines.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.