JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
EB Kobra, 2-tone Gen3 over Brown's famous SS. Carbon Slide and SS frame. Comes with the bag and paperwork plus two EB mags (more available if you'd like). I picked up an EB gold bead front sight and EB black rear as I've been thinking of sending this to the mothership to get the slide blued and give it a more classic look to use as a range toy. Not often you come across a full-size Kobra, let alone with a carbon slide. Nice clean and perfectly functioning example.

It's a great shooter and more than holds its own with my other semi-custom Gov models. I just want to juice up the gun addiction fund so am testing the waters.

Currently wearing Cherokee Hills desert ironwood organic stipple grips, which are absolutely beautiful. I think I've got a set of nib VZ 320 G-10 in black I could swap out if you want.

$2200

Transfer at A Cut Above (highly preferred), Money Market, or Tigard Pawn

Kobra 1.jpg Kobra 2.jpg Kobra 3.jpg Kobra 4.jpg Kobra 5.jpg Kobra 6.jpg Kobra 7.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: