JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
EB makes quality stuff no doubt. Glad to see he's offering a lifetime warranty (especially for the price)...IIRC, it wasn't always that way. I haven't been bit by the RMR/optics on EDC-pistols yet, that doesn't really appeal...at least in that regard. I do like his alternative FS treatment options.

Price-wise...it's kind of give and take. Too rich for my wallet, but I can appreciate the quality. If I won the lottery, I'd probably own more than a few.

Boss

They're actually the only semi-custom maker who's always provided a lifetime warranty in writing. For the money they charge, all the semi-customs should. Never had a problem with any of my Browns but their customer service is excellent and prompt when you want work done.

EB's new guns look like they come out of the sales & marketing department — not my thing but there's an azz for every seat. At least there's no external extractor.

When I was a kid I used to go the Fredrick and Nelson in Seattle to buy .22 ammo and while there drool over the Browning O/U shotguns they had in a glass case. Engraved with varying amounts for how much you wanted to spend. The lowest end one ran just a little less than some new cars did then :confused: It was fun to dream though. When I got older it became 1911's like this. I "could" of course buy one now days but, Wife would probably tell me I better hope I could have sex with it :s0140:
I have long said though if I hit the lotto I will have to buy at least one of these top end 1911's just for the hell of it:D

They're actually the only semi-custom maker who's always provided a lifetime warranty in writing. For the money they charge, all the semi-customs should. Never had a problem with any of my Browns but their customer service is excellent and prompt when you want work done.

EB's new guns look like they come out of the sales & marketing department — not my thing but there's an azz for every seat. At least there's no external extractor.

Hmmm, must be thinking of someone else. I *thought* originally they were 1 or 5 years. I think Baer is in the category as well. Wilson, Nighthawk, and Springfield Armory were always the 'Lifetime Warranty' crowd, but haven't looked in awhile. Regardless, for a four figure hand-built 1911, short doing something 'major stupid' like blowing it up with a bad handload, I would expect 5-star customer warranty/service.

And yeah, EB has stayed pretty on point...innovative, but not molesting the original design in over-the-top negative ways.

Boss

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top