JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What about the TC 6.5cm rifle at Bi-Mart, on sale for $199.95.
I've read good things about this rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor around the web.
Other than it's superior ugliness, a centerfire rifle in the "all the current rage 6.5cm caliber" that sells for less than a white metal 22LR, deserves at least a look.
:s0153:
:s0112:

You might want to hold off on the RIA revolver. They have a new line on the market that appears to be a real advance over their old M200. It's the A3.1, a stainless 6-round revolver in .357. It's made in Europe, I believe. Check it out here.

You might want to hold off on the RIA revolver. They have a new line on the market that appears to be a real advance over their old M200. It's the A3.1, a stainless 6-round revolver in .357. It's made in Europe, I believe. Check it out here.
I have read that there will a 9mm/moon-clipped revolver among the new guns from RIA.
My fingers are crossed for an at least 4 inch barreled 9mm revolver with an adjustable rear sight.
That gun would be great for burning up some of the cheap/available 9mm ammo, at the range...with a revolver :s0115:
:D

Any plans of getting it soon?

I looked at them. Had a GP100 right next to it.

I liked the Taurus, but the Ruger has an audible "click" when you transition to the single stage point from double that I really like.
Makes it easier to shoot DA, as you know when your staged.

Plus, the GF has the std GP100, so I got the MC GP100.
That way she can't cry foul when I out shoot her!
Not in the near future but it's definitely on the radar.

I'd like to see more PCCs in the "affordable" zone...as in priced right between Hi Point and entry level 5.56 AR15s.

Pipe dream I know lol.

And they don't need to be "as ugly"or unique as the Hi Points are...

Honestly I can't see why an AR pistol caliber cannot be priced below that of an economic 5.56 AR.... especially for a blowback type?
The only reason you do not see AR PCC's as cheap is they are still not as popular. PCCs to my great joy have become a huge success story as of last decade or so but, still not anything like the .556. It's all in how many are made. Even the damn lowers both complete and 80% are a lot higher just because there is not nearly as many made. The design is of course so much simpler, being no gas system. The one upside is of course how easy one it to build. There is now a growing market for the uppers that just pin onto a lower. Still higher than it has to be sadly by the time you buy a dedicated lower since even the conversions to turn a .556 lower into a PCC lower are shockingly expensive for how simple they look to be. I was originally going to just get a couple Stripped lowers and adapters until I saw how much the damn adapters cost. Ouch!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top