JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Al Jazeera has paid some attention to it, I've heard blurbs on it on the BBC, but not quite the coverage online foreign media (especially doctors without borders aka MSF) has put out about it.

Crisis indeed. The WHO has called for "drastic action". What could this drastic action be? Let me make one guess; money and aid from the U.S. (clandestine style of course, funneled through WHO, IMF, and UN so it looks like the whole world is helping). Sorry if I sound calloused, but I've lost the ability to discern between actual crisis and beating the same worn out drum. Our ability to travel the world in hours has far outpaced our ability to diagnose and treat infectious diseases, that's a real crisis.

We each decide, every second, what is actionable and what is free entertainment.
Ebola, like all body fluid borne pathogens, is spread by ignorance, arrogance, and accident.
Avoid unwarranted body invasion (needle sticks, etc).
Avoid unprotected intimacy.
Wash your hands.
Don't touch your face.

Carry On

Years and years of Ebola in Africa and not so much as a peep. Get two patients in the USA brought here deliberately and it's now a "PANDEMIC".

Funny about that, isn't it? :rolleyes: It's easily as real as the "Bird Flu Crisis" and the "Social Security Crisis". Again, I say o_O

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top