JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If this guy even sneezed on a plane we could have potential cases in every state right now. I can only imagine the runs on stores that are going to be made for hand sanitizer, face masks, gloves, and such in TX tonight.

Last Edited:
The WH clown has brought it here. It is what he wanted and will deny it like all else, but he is where the blame begins, as well as many other global population exterminators.
Our bum in the WH is just working on damaging America. It is his pastime and lifes dream :mad:

I'm not worried about Ebola. I'm worried about how people will act with Ebola spreading. More may die from reaction to Ebola, than from the actual disease.

Bleeding out every orifice of your body tends to get folks worked up!

From what I've read, Ebola has a very low/basically non-existant transmission rate before you're showing symptoms. They do screen all passengers boarding planes out of Liberia, and someone would have to be visibly sick to spread it to other passengers.

My guess, is that this is the next swine flu, there will be a few cases, and likely a few deaths, but the hype far exceeds the impact it will have. Like Medic! said, I imagine more people will die from the reaction to the hype than the disease itself.

From what I've read, Ebola has a very low/basically non-existant transmission rate before you're showing symptoms. They do screen all passengers boarding planes out of Liberia, and someone would have to be visibly sick to spread it to other passengers.

My guess, is that this is the next swine flu, there will be a few cases, and likely a few deaths, but the hype far exceeds the impact it will have. Like Medic! said, I imagine more people will die from the reaction to the hype than the disease itself.

Last report I heard is they expect it to mutate to being spread by airborne. Said it will not take much for that to happen. Then we have a serious problem if they do not get that vaccine approved and manufactured in time or required amounts. Of all people, Gates is donating a huge sum and controlling pretty much the development of that vaccine. They said he dumped some amount like (I think I heard right) 50 Billion into it.
That makes me real suspicious, as he is one who advocated for world population reduction just a couple years ago.

As a country in danger we should:

Open the borders! Oh, yeah... we're already there.

Welcome any/everybody who arrives by any means - for any reason. Check!

Continue to elect clowns who fail to regard this as a potential pandemic. Really? Yeah, probably...

It's just so damned sad.

Last Edited:
Mix a few cases of Ebola with Flu season and it could get pretty nasty out there... people not knowing if it's the Flu or Ebola that their neighbor or co-worker has. After 9-11 it amazed me that my mother's county office was shut down and quarantined when they found "white powder" in a till... it will look like Ebola is everywhere when the typical runny noses, aches, coughing, with fever starts this winter. It also seems to me that Ebola may spread faster here than it does in an African nation due to the amount of travel we all seem to do.

I'm not an expert, by any means, all I can do is provide my source; http://www.vox.com/2014/9/19/6543157/ebola-is-unlikely-to-go-airborne

The relevant part, to me, was this bit:

"But why are experts so confident Ebola won't become airborne? It's worth reading this long post by Vincent Racaniello, a virologist at the College of Physicians and Surgeons at Columbia University. He goes into detail about how viruses mutate, but here's his bottom line:

When it comes to viruses, it is always difficult to predict what they can or cannot do. It is instructive, however, to see what viruses have done in the past, and use that information to guide our thinking. Therefore we can ask: has any human virus ever changed its mode of transmission?

The answer is no. We have been studying viruses for over 100 years, and we've never seen a human virus change the way it is transmitted."

What about all the people in the hospital the first time he went - when they gave him antibiotics and turned him loose? What about all the people who may have been near him when it was certain he was contagious? What of the EMTs who took this guy by ambulance - they certainly must be in isolation at this point themselves since they were in close contact and likely came into contact with the guys bodily fluids.

This certainly won't be the last case of ebola diagnosed here - and I'm starting to wonder if a lot of the crap said on the Clyde Lewis show just might be more truth than BS.

hair.gif Sam Kinison, "Ahhh! ahhh, ahhhhh!" :eek:

World population is increasing by 215,060 people each day. Each. Day.
510 million square miles of planet surface area, increasing by 0% each day.
Just sayin'.

The "Importation" – The "Quarantine" – Airborne Ebola ? Case Studies Since 1995 Have Confirmed Liklihood of Airborne Transmission (Video of Press Conference)
Posted on September 30, 2014 by sundance
Today the CDC confirmed the first case of unintentional importation of Ebola virus in the U.S. (Full Video):
Patient Zero, a Liberian, located in Dallas Texas flew to the United States from Monrovia.
  • 9/20 and 9/21 travel to the United States.
  • 9/24 Became symptomatic for Ebola
  • 9/26 Presented for treatment.
  • 9/28 Admitted to hospital in Dallas for isolation, quarantine and treatment
Between 9/24/14 and 9/28/14 (4 days) Patient Zero was contagious and unconfined. This is why the CDC says THERE WILL MORE LIKELY BE more infected as a result.
ALARMINGLY – It was discovered that in 1995 the ability of Ebola to aerosolize -or transmit via airborne pathogens- was reported, studied and confirmed.
Ebola, despite the CDC "calming" claims to the contrary, has been scientifically proven to be a communicable airborne virus. Coughing and sneezing can transmit the Ebola virus just like coughing and sneezing can transmit the flu.

This is my GoTo source, if they are worried, I am worried. not about the disease but about how the disease will be used politically

View attachment 105980 Sam Kinison, "Ahhh! ahhh, ahhhhh!" :eek:

World population is increasing by 215,060 people each day. Each. Day.
510 million square miles of planet surface area, increasing by 0% each day.
Just sayin'.
You're not implying that we are overpopulated, are you? That is insanity from the Left. All the world's population could stand shoulder to shoulder in the city limits of Jacksonville, FL and when you fly over this great nation, you see nothing but thousands of miles of wide open land. We have so far to go before we are overpopulated, but hey, let's pretend like Ebola is a joke played by God, rather than what it is. It is a joke played by your handlers. If the numbers made sense I could get behind an Ebola fear. As it is, the CDC, WHO and whatever other "sources" told us that this disease would kill 90%, then 80%, then 75% and so on. We now are told there are 10,000 cases and 3,000 deaths. Am I the only one capable of math? That is 30% and it is in a place where the infected believe it to be a curse or voodoo brought by the white man. I wouldn't be surprised if the sheep declared that they should hand over what they didn't give away in 2001 in the name of "security" and other things that don't exist. Even if the threat of disease is real, the smart ones got out of the rat traps long ago.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top