JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, does anyone here hunt ebey island? I know they release pheasant there but I was looking to do some rabbit hunting. That area tends to be a little swampy so I'm not sure what the prospects would be. Has anyone seen rabbits there or been successful hunting them? Any better suggestions in the Snohomish/lake Stevens area?

Ebey Island is a bit too wet for the small critters like Rabbits and a flood a few years back seems to have killed off most, if not all of the Deer. I suggest you contact the local Fish & Game Agent about what and where you might find critters.:):):)

Well guys I went out today and definitely no rabbits. Stupidly I did not get my pheasant license because I jumped FIVE in under an hour just by mistake. They all would've been easy shots. Most of the guys hunting with dogs we're sticking to established paths and trails not seeming to be having a lot of luck, whereas I was walking right through crap up to my waist and almost within an arms length before they took flight. The weather was decent, a little foggy but it was a nice walk with a shotgun at least.

Ducks, Geese and some Deer live on the Island but you should have at least Hip Boots because the Island is pretty wet this time of the year.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top