JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Skycrane pack in black, with additional (a 2nd, cause I'm dumb) "spike camp duffel" in DryEarth. $300

<broken link removed>

Very much like their just one family, without the fancy camo, and with molle webbing all over.

Could probably put an entire (small) elk inside and strapped to the outside of this thing.... okay that might be an exageration... but it'll carry far more than I can.

Have maybe 50 miles under it. no rips/tears/stains/critter blood (never got the chance). some dirt I'll clean off (and hair from wife and cat, seems everything in my house is covered in that). You could probably convince someone this was new.

think I lost the fancy straps to hook up a case, but I'm sure if you really wanted you could get those from eberlstock.

is an awesome pack, I just have too small a frame (narrow shoulders) for it to fit right.

someone is interested in the 2nd duffel seperately... so I can work down the price of the pack some if wanted

added pictures... for whatever reason came up much lighter than it actually is. If wanted I can set up and take better pictures.

P7200001.jpg

P7200003.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top