JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just bought a Tactical Solutions threaded 10/22 bull barrel on E-bay. It came last night. I also just purchased a 10 mag for my VZ61 Scorpion. Used Paypal for both items.

this was some time ago.

And I have always used my Paypal debt card to make gun realated purchases. Last year two new firearms from a local shop were paid using my Paypal debt card. Since the card is a Mastercard it has to be accepted anywhere a Mastercard is.

They realized they were losing income by not allowing these products to be sold. In that vacuum it opened the door to more sites to pop up.

I tried to throw my entire life savings in Ebay at their IPO that year. I knew where they were going. Had it all arranged and the creep at Goldman Sachs asked me 'which one of your accounts with us has a 5-year history and one million dollar balance?' That flushed that endeavor down the toilet. No easy millions. Easy $$ is reserved for those who already have it. I didn't realize at the time I had been blocked by one of the most corrupt, powerful, sleazy financial institutions on planet Earth. Ahh, memories.

Later that year I was offered pre-stock in Digimark at .50 at share for all the shares I wanted. Didn't seem appealing so my friend and I turned it down. Seemed like a pipe dream. Decided to buy a couple of $3000 pinball machines instead.

Two years later it IPO'd at $80+ a share. Translation: Miss out on nearly a million.

Damn, it really sucks that I can't build a time machine! Money is not the end-all to life though. "Money can't make an unhappy person happy, but can make a happy person happier" - Jay Leno.

if memory serves,Ebay sold firearms 'way back when'..about 12 years ago? maybe longer? had pages and pages of guns,etc. aah,the good old days.
glad to hear that more gun stuff is being allowed,even it is because of making money,not because of being pro gun.

Maybe one of the reason's E-bay tightened the knoose on gun stuff is because of no regulation. I swear on my mothers grave stone this is true. In 98 or 99 I came accross, and still have the copy today, an auction for a complete finished drop-in auto sear for an AR-15. Unregistered and no numbers. Somebody in the mid west.

Maybe Paypal will re-open my account now. It was permanently "limited" (a.k.a. CLOSED) for selling uppers on this very forum.

Maybe one of the reason's E-bay tightened the knoose on gun stuff is because of no regulation. I swear on my mothers grave stone this is true. In 98 or 99 I came accross, and still have the copy today, an auction for a complete finished drop-in auto sear for an AR-15. Unregistered and no numbers. Somebody in the mid west.

I used to see those all the time, even up until the last few years... ATF fishhook. A cop in Hawaii ordered one about three years ago, and was arrested upon receipt.

if memory serves,Ebay sold firearms 'way back when'..about 12 years ago? maybe longer? had pages and pages of guns,etc. aah,the good old days.
glad to hear that more gun stuff is being allowed,even it is because of making money,not because of being pro gun.

I been on eBay as a seller since 2000 and I don't remember any guns being allowed. could be wrong. I wasn't interested in buying gun stuff on line back then.

I been on eBay as a seller since 2000 and I don't remember any guns being allowed. could be wrong. I wasn't interested in buying gun stuff on line back then.
if i'm picking up the right info on this matter, the "e-bay guide" for this subject was applied approx 9/19/07 ..... sometime after the V. tech shooting (4/16/07)....... as the "mags" he used were purchased from e-bay, also one mite look at the fact of it being an election yr. (now i don't mind being wrong, so if i am , please correct me)

steven

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top