JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I see Ebay as a necessary evil and sometimes a pleasant surprise but the above ad really hacked me off. It is for the Blazerry flashlight. I think this does people a miss-service. I get tactical style flashlights can startle intruders but this tactic could lead people to think "All I need to defend myself or family is the brightest tacticool Chinese knock off I can afford." Free shipping included but wait there's more. Just add separate Shipping & Handling and we'll send you a second retina melting uberflashlight." Yes, I know it's ad money for Ebay but where's the public service. .... except I can't buy a really cool bang stick stuff like well you know....Chinese 1911 knockoffs.

Rant over:mad:

Brutus Out

I agree with you my brother from the North.
Times have definitely changed in America's economic crisis. The American companies send off their plans (or even their ideas to be engineered there) & negotiate a rate of compensation for their wares.
The sad thing is that American companies that make the same product cannot sell their's because they cannot compete with the low cost Chinese materials & labor.

And Americans are creatures of habit & the lowest priced item wins a majority of the time. Sad but true.....

Additionally, many Americans are lead by the rings in their noses by the so called intelligent & all knowing corrupt politicians & the MSM backs them up....:mad::mad::mad:

Believe it or not, I check the "where it's made" label... even in the produce section.

I buy USA grown stuff, lacking that Canada stuff, lacking that (last resort) Mexico (but wash the livin' sheite out of it)... or sometimes at the point just go without. o_O

You dazzle them with its super brightness then hit em in the head with it while they are still trying to regain their sight. The second one will come in handy when the first one shatters on impact.

I agree with you my brother from the North.
Times have definitely changed in America's economic crisis. The American companies send off their plans (or even their ideas to be engineered there) & negotiate a rate of compensation for their wares.
The sad thing is that American companies that make the same product cannot sell theirs because they cannot compete with the low cost Chinese materials & labor.

And Americans are creatures of habit & the lowest priced item wins a majority of the time. Sad but true.....

Additionally, many Americans are lead by the rings in their noses by the so called intelligent & all knowing corrupt politicians & the MSM backs them up....:mad::mad::mad:

Why does it cost me 15.00 or more to send a small item to china and .50 cents or even less for a china seller to send an item to America?

I found a listing on ebay for sling mounts that clamp on the picatinny rail. They were 1.69 each from a china seller, and get this, with free shipping. Some one explain to me how a china seller gets to sell something for 1.69 and afford to ship it for free to America thus crushing American companies trying to sell similar items for more?

Link >> Tactical Picatinny Rifle Sling Weaver Rail

The china seller uses something called china ePacket, it is a system where due to some idiotic trade agreement china subsidizes the china part of the shipping and the USPS picks up the rest of the cost to actually deliver this china sellers junk "for free".

WTF? Why is the USPS subsidizing and assisting china to kill American business via pumping cheap crap into the US making it almost impossible to manufacture anything and compete with them.

Who negotiated this agreement? talk about corrupt politicians? OMG I hope and pray some one puts an end to this kind of insanity by negotiating better deals with American interest at hart not china sellers interest.

I wanted to make a brass catcher for my AR and was going to machine my own clamp on mounts to hold it on. I bought these cheap sling mounts 3.38 for 2 of them with free shipping from china. It only took them 1.5 weeks to get here and I paid nothing for shipping. I could not even buy the raw aluminum to make my own this cheap....

Started wondering about how these could be shipped here from china free and found out there are a ton of US based businesses who are really irked about the USPS being involved with helping china dump cheap crap here with free shipping via china ePacket.

Link >> China-based merchants ship to U.S. for free

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews