JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So now they want to buy my mags, good thing they each cost $1,000.00. I will sell, them all and have lots of money to move.

I can see the value being figured exactly opposite of cars for the car tabs.

My HK MP5 mags that are still NIW the state will say value....$5.00.

These idiots really make me made.

Alright, done calling all 57 democrat reps on that list. (emailed them yesterday)

About 50% voice mail, 50% legislative assistant.

All were professional save for one assistant who's tone changed measurably when she heard my message for the representative was to oppose HB2947.

Representative Mike Chapman's assistant said that he already opposes the bill.

One assistant mentioned that they had just heard about the bill this morning.

One assistant said that the representative was a prime sponsor of the bill, so no.

Alright, done calling all 57 democrat reps on that list. (emailed them yesterday)

Good job, some left leaning talking points I am using while spinning through the Democrat rolodex.

Please oppose HB-2947, this bill is disaster to constituents across most of the political spectrum.

The taxation on gold and silver bullion by HB-2947 to fund a magazine buyback will not only enrage the over 40% of Washington state households that own newly banned firearms but will also agitate the financial services sector that provides hundreds of thousands of jobs in highly Democrat urban areas.

HB-2947 will immediately affect 30% of Democrat leaning households that own firearm configurations banned by this bill.

Independent studies from George Mason University and Johns Hoskins have found magazine restrictions have no measurable effect on the frequency or lethality of firearm violence.

This bill limits the means of citizens to legally defend themselves against the 40,000 to 50,000 violent acts committed every year and disproportionately affects low-income and minority residents in high crime urban neighborhoods.

FYI in case folks did not see this, there is a 48th Legislative District Town Hall this Saturday, February 22nd 10:30am to Noon at Redmond City Hall. Rep Vandana Slatter, Rep Amy Walen and Sen Patty Kuderer will be in attendance.

Just wanted to pass this along in case others would like to voice their opposition to HB2947.

Good news, I called Rep Chapman's (D) office and his assistant said he is against the bill and is talking to colleagues about killing the bill before the floor.

The fact that they have to report to these kind of slimy. desperate tactics only goes to prove the reasonable, common sense citizens of WA DO NOT WANT THIS CRAP!

If they did, this legislation would pass, relatively easily. But they're getting very loud & clear 'NO!' and yet they keep going.

And the whole bullion aspect is utter horse fecal matter as they know NO ONE is going to sell their magazines to the them, probably for pennies on the dollar.

These people need to seek help, and be voted out of office.

Boss

Olympia area HEADS UP!!

2019 Legislative Review – Beth Doglio ... town-hall/

Rep. Doglio is a co-sponsor of this bubblegum piece of legislation. TONITE at 630-8pm she is having a town hall at Puget Sound Community College in Lacey.

SHOW UP and give her a piece of your mind!

She is the state rep. for the Olympia general area, 22nd District.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top