JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
JUST got off the phone with my legislators assistant. He said he believes they're going to wait until the last minute tomorrow to vote on 2240. (4:59pm) That way they can 'legally discuss' the bill till hell freezes over. He expects it to go on for at least 2~4 hours.
Better call those democrat legislators if they represent you... are supposedly representing you.

Dan

JUST got off the phone with my legislators assistant. He said he believes they're going to wait until the last minute tomorrow to vote on 2240. (4:59pm) That way they can 'legally discuss' the bill till hell freezes over. He expects it to go on for at least 2~4 hours.
Better call those democrat legislators if they represent you... are supposedly representing you.
Great intel, thank you!

6D538EDC-5DC6-43D2-8263-065C43B00E54.jpeg

EAOD-20-Email R-Thank you.png

Easy Action of the Day #20: EMAIL Rs & SAY THANK YOU
2 MINUTES TO MAKE AN IMPACT

Email Legislators who helped us pull off a MIRACLE yesterday
Simply cut and paste into your email and send!

Add in all (R) Legislators and (Ds) that supported us!

(Please stay tuned for our next campaign to fight the bills that passed House/Senate + lots of hearings next week!)

Here's the list of all the people who need to be thanked. It is a bit long, so you may need to break it up into a couple of emails (i.e. my service won't allow more than 42 addresses at a time).

House Rs
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]

Senate Rs
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]

Ds
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

To: All R & D Legislators who helped us
Subject: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Senators and Representatives,
Thank you for fighting for our rights to defend our lives. Together we pulled off a miracle.

A huge thank you to Minority Leader JT Wilcox for helping keep the caucus united in voting down anti-2A bills. Representatives Young and Walsh--thank you for the huge number of amendments added to SHB 2240. And thank you to Sen. Lynda Wilson for the fantastic communication with everyone regarding the continuing status of the anti-gun bills.

To all, including the Democrats who listened to your constituents in the face of huge party pressure: THANK YOU.

You can count on me and all my friends and neighbors to help you in any way possible during the coming elections.

Signature
(Feel free to tailor your VERY BRIEF message as well.)
---
PS: If you share this post, make sure the text copy is shared with it. Otherwise you'll need to copy and paste the text to enable people to copy and paste into their email.
PPS: Find your Legislative District: Washington State Legislature
PPPS: Join the conversation in the Washington 2020 Legislative Action Group Washington 2020 Legislative Action Group - Save your civil rights #F1639

Last Edited:
EAOD-21-Call House 2947 Ghost Mag Buyback.png
Emergency Action of the Day #21: CALL HOUSE Ds TO OPPOSE GHOST HB 2947

(MODS:pLEASE DO NOT MERGE TOPICS--THIS IS URGENT)

5 MINUTES TO MAKE AN IMPACT

ALL HANDS EVERYWHERE: CALL/EMAIL HOUSE Ds TO OPPOSE GHOST HB 2947 (Mag ban+ buyback)
House Ds just introduced "emergency" ghost bill HB 2947 containing all the mag ban verbiage PLUS a magazine buyback

TIME TO GO NUCLEAR
PLEASE EMAIL AND CALL RIGHT NOW
Please, don't call Republicans. They're 100% on board.
LET'S MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD!

How? They can do this because it is an appropriation bill impacting budget/finance, so the 2/19 deadline is subverted.

STEP 1: Find your Legislative District: https://app.leg.wa.gov/DistrictFinder/ Enter your address, click Find My District. You'll see District ZZ Legislators. Click on each DEMOCRAT (not R), make sure they're a Representative, copy/dial their phone number.

Tell them:
"My name is ZZ, I'm in your district. I am 100% opposed to HB 2947. I find the use of ghost bills abhorrent. I DESERVE THE RIGHT to PROTECT myself and my loved ones. This bill only subverts the will of your constituents. If you support this I will do everything in my power to replace you in the coming election. I will gather everyone I know to help campaign against you.

STEP 2: EMAIL ALL HOUSE Ds
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]

Subject: DO NOT CONSIDER HB 2947
Use the same text as you did in the call.

STEP 3: THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT: Find 5 OTHER PEOPLE in the SAME DISTRICT and ask them to call. Share this post or copy/paste the text into Messenger and ask them to help us defend our right to self-defense.
(Feel free to tailor your VERY BRIEF message as well. Emotion works. Facts work. Just call!)

---
PS: If you share this post, make sure the text copy is shared with it. Otherwise you'll need to copy and paste the text to enable people to copy and paste into their email.
PPS: Find your Legislative District: https://app.leg.wa.gov/DistrictFinder/
PPPS: Join the conversation in the Washington 2020 Legislative Action Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/759813111155782/

The House Speaker wants you to send complaints to her assistant Ann at [email protected]
-----------------------------------
Hi,

Thank you for writing. If you sent feedback about a bill or issue, please know that I read correspondence when it arrives, but volumes might make my response slow. If this is a meeting request or speaking invitation, please e-mail my assistant, Ann at [email protected] with all the details and call 253.593.2033 if you've not heard back from me within a couple weeks. Thanks again for your your patience.

Sincerely,
Rep. Laurie Jinkins (D-27)
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Speaker
Telephone: 360-786-7930
Toll free: 800-562-6000
TTY: 800-635-9993
Office: LEG 339C
E-mail: [email protected]
Like my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RepLaurieJinkins

The House Speaker wants you to send complaints to her assistant Ann at [email protected]
-----------------------------------
Hi,

Thank you for writing. If you sent feedback about a bill or issue, please know that I read correspondence when it arrives, but volumes might make my response slow. If this is a meeting request or speaking invitation, please e-mail my assistant, Ann at [email protected] with all the details and call 253.593.2033 if you've not heard back from me within a couple weeks. Thanks again for your your patience.

Sincerely,
Rep. Laurie Jinkins (D-27)
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Speaker
Telephone: 360-786-7930
Toll free: 800-562-6000
TTY: 800-635-9993
Office: LEG 339C
E-mail: [email protected]
Like my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RepLaurieJinkins
IOW she doesn't want her inbox flooded. FLOOD IT, FLOOD THEM BOTH!

Just use the text anyway on the Dems in other districts
Chances are they will only read the Subject line... before they delete it but they will count the numbers of emails

This was the response I got 2 days ago from Kilduff on my email about 2240. I would think she could have said something about this new one 2947 being as though she is a sponser. Cheating lying Dems !

Thank you for your e-mail to State Representative Christine Kilduff. We like to hear from the constituents of the 28th Legislative District on issues that matter to you. Representative Kilduff appreciates your concerns about the impactful pieces of legislation regarding firearms. As a lawyer, Representative Kilduff believes strongly in our Constitution and believes that we can honor the 2nd Amendment and also keep our communities safe.

You can follow the progress of these bills by entering in their number here: http://app.leg.wa.gov/billinfo/. You will find accurate information about the legislation being considered and hearing updates on the same page. There is an option to sign up for email notifications on the progress of this bill and any other bills that you would like to follow.

Again, thank you for taking the time to reach out to our office.

Very respectfully,

Mekdes Abate

Office of Representative Kilduff – 28th Legislative District

[email protected] | 360.786.1779 | John L. O'Brien Building

Other than Emails to all the dems and one just to Kilduff for the heck of it also just called and left message for my reps. You can call also, takes less than 2 minutes 800-562-6000

Other than Emails to all the dems and one just to Kilduff for the heck of it also just called and left message for my reps. You can call also, takes less than 2 minutes 800-562-6000
Thanks for the number
And yeah, less than 2 minutes:s0155:
That number again is
800-562-6000

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class