JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is better. So there are some of us over here. I reload, cast bullets, etc. and like to shoot. Up by Chattaroy I have a friend that has a great range to shoot at and I shoot at home too. I like to varmint shoot but over the last 40 years the places to shoot are shrinking.

Resurrecting an old thread here. Just moved to Spokane Valley from the Puget Sound area. Once we get settled in I plan on getting back to my shooting. Main interests are black powder (muzzleloading & cartridge) & C&R-type rifles. Looking for competitive shooting events in the area. I'm aware of a modified CMP match held monthly at the Coeur d'Alene Rifle Club that I'll get to some day, but also understand there's something similar at the Nine Mile range in Spokane, too. Anyone here shoot at either or both of these matches?
I'm also an active reloader & bullet caster.

Resurrecting an old thread here. Just moved to Spokane Valley from the Puget Sound area. Once we get settled in I plan on getting back to my shooting. Main interests are black powder (muzzleloading & cartridge) & C&R-type rifles. Looking for competitive shooting events in the area. I'm aware of a modified CMP match held monthly at the Coeur d'Alene Rifle Club that I'll get to some day, but also understand there's something similar at the Nine Mile range in Spokane, too. Anyone here shoot at either or both of these matches?
I'm also an active reloader & bullet caster.

Check out the Dishman Mica range and Spokane Rifle Club.
Spokane Gun Trader • Index page

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads