JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Resurrecting an old thread here. Just moved to Spokane Valley from the Puget Sound area. Once we get settled in I plan on getting back to my shooting. Main interests are black powder (muzzleloading & cartridge) & C&R-type rifles. Looking for competitive shooting events in the area. I'm aware of a modified CMP match held monthly at the Coeur d'Alene Rifle Club that I'll get to some day, but also understand there's something similar at the Nine Mile range in Spokane, too. Anyone here shoot at either or both of these matches?
I'm also an active reloader & bullet caster.
Spokane Rifle Club has both muzzle loading shoots and Black powder cartage shoots Check out Spokane Rifle Club: Home or PM me if you have questions

At a meeting in Couer de Lane, Id today. More & more people moving to this area too..... seems like some folks are waking up, some are trying to get best price where they are, and may have less to choose from when they do get east. JUST REMEMBER, when you move east, please leave your leftwing politics at the coast.
A1

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads