JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, as the easter season is getting under way, my family is starting to prep for our yearly easter tradition...
every year after our trip to church to thank God for what he gave to us on Easter, we take all of the colored eggs out and shoot them. The kids absolutely love to do this and even with a .22 LR they explode and make a great show. Now instead of regular colors, the kids put targets on them or write encouraging notes such as Boom or Obama on them and make them blow up...anyone else have crazy holiday traditions that have to do with guns???

Yes, I do.
Every Easter all members of my family show up after church at my parents house with tons of handguns and we set up and shoot most of the afternnon rain or shine

So, as the easter season is getting under way, my family is starting to prep for our yearly easter tradition...
every year after our trip to church to thank God for what he gave to us on Easter, we take all of the colored eggs out and shoot them. The kids absolutely love to do this and even with a .22 LR they explode and make a great show. Now instead of regular colors, the kids put targets on them or write encouraging notes such as Boom or Obama on them and make them blow up...anyone else have crazy holiday traditions that have to do with guns???

LMAO! I love it!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads