JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stopped by the Church members - no shots.

12572476-0-image-a-2_1555939769186.jpg

Churchgoers tackle woman after she walked into San Diego church with a GUN | Daily Mail Online
On Sunday, the pastor said that Conkey seemed confused and he described her as being 'not in her right mind.'

He said that instead of speaking, Conkey was just uttering random words, and that nobody could understand what she wanted.

California church parishioners help tackle woman with gun who allegedly threatened attack | Fox News

San Diego Police ID Armed Woman Carrying Baby Who Was Tackled After Allegedly Threatening to Blow up Church

Pastor said, "We wanted to see her set free". I wonder what the heck that means?

That is "church-speak" typically referring to sin, and/or a sinful life.

Not enough infor to conclude mental illness, although I too suspect that. Drugs, alcohol could also explain the random words and irrational behaviour.

I know from experience.... a fully automatic baby with a fully loaded diaper can be quite the disruption.

I really like visiting foreign countries, but I'd never go to commiefornia...again.

I lived there for a spell, once in civilian life as a kid and then at Fort Ord in the Army, but since it left the union I'll never go back.

Conkey, who also worked as a journalist for NBC 7 San Diego, has ranted in YouTube videos and on Facebook posts that Jesus is a 'liar' and the Bible is a 'trap'.

Well, that explain everything.

Many years ago I used to see a young lady walking her weird little dog around my apartment complex.

One day, sipping some brews w my elderly neighbor I commented on how attractive she was and he said something along the lines of, "Why don't you take a run at that, young buck...?".

To which I replied, "She's hot enough to be completely insane... COMPLETELY!"

Oddly enough, that wise old fart just nodded his head and said, "yup.".

Some things transcend generations enough to be held as universal truths.

Last Edited:
Many years ago I used to see a young lady walking her weird little dog around my apartment complex.

One day, sipping some brews w my elderly neighbor I commented on how attractive she was and he said something along the lines of, "Why don't you take a run at that, young buck...?".

Some thing transcend generations enough to be held as universal truths.
Glad I'm not the only one that thinks she's hot ;)

Some things transcend generations enough to be held as universal truths.

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks she's hot ;)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews