JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi everyone,

Up for sale or trade I have a very nice example of a 63' East German Makarov. I purchased this about 8 years ago or so and have maybe put 2 or 3 boxes through it, otherwise it's just sat in the safe. Thought it was about time to sell it to someone who'll enjoy it or trade it off for something I'll get some use out of.

Asking $900

Here's what's included and how I'm breaking down the price:

East German Makarov in Excellent condition: $400
IWB Holster: $15
7 East German Magazines: $95
Roughly 2k rounds mixed factory FMJ & HP ammo: $390

I also believe I have a spare recoil spring and hogue grip around somewhere but I'll have to dig through some boxes to confirm.

I'd prefer not to split this up, but I'd probably be willing to if the ammo sells first. I am willing to ship but please know that it'll be expensive as 2k rounds of ammo is heavy and I'll have to charge actual price.

In terms of trades, I'm open to really anything. I'm a big fan of 9mm Glocks and can never have enough of those. Other interesting rifles and/or pistols would be considered. Please no low-quality AR stuff.

I'm located in Bend but traveling over to the valley tomorrow so if you're interested in this and live over there I could possibly meet somewhere tomorrow before 1pm. Any other questions please just let me know.

NOb53yc.jpg
agO6qqC.jpg
r3j7MPI.jpg
q45fBaD.jpg
yv9oteB.jpg
Xx7sV0m.jpg
MeY4GgA.jpg
WQh7uYT.jpg
IypvlTd.jpg
B295HS7.jpg
BHTYXtW.jpg
E1aDsaX.jpg
ktzDb2T.jpg
o7dCZrq.jpg

IMG_3807.JPG IMG_3683.JPG Would be interested in trading my Colt Pocket Positive .32 in excellent shape for the mak. This gun is worth easily $550 in its condition. It was J Edgar Hoover and Al Capones favorite pistol. This is a small double action 6 shooter. Smaller than a j frame by far. I have another 32 I like even more so I'd let it go. don't really have extras totaling in the hundreds,but do have some such as lee dies, cast lead bullets for it, and some little things here and there. I'd do a gun for gun only and you could score another mak some day? Let me know if you're interested in a very cool little piece Thanks...210-618-9944 -txtransplant

View attachment 317168 View attachment 317167 Would be interested in trading my Colt Pocket Positive .32 in excellent shape for the mak. This gun is worth easily $550 in its condition. It was J Edgar Hoover and Al Capones favorite pistol. This is a small double action 6 shooter. Smaller than a j frame by far. I have another 32 I like even more so I'd let it go. don't really have extras totaling in the hundreds,but do have some such as lee dies, cast lead bullets for it, and some little things here and there. I'd do a gun for gun only and you could score another mak some day? Let me know if you're interested in a very cool little piece Thanks...210-618-9944 -txtransplant
Thanks for your offer! Unfortunately the whole reason I'm selling this is because I'm tired of having another caliber around, so introducing one such as .32 won't do me much good in that department. Appreciate it though.

Cheers :)

Hi everyone,

Up for sale or trade I have a very nice example of a 63' East German Makarov. I purchased this about 8 years ago or so and have maybe put 2 or 3 boxes through it, otherwise it's just sat in the safe. Thought it was about time to sell it to someone who'll enjoy it or trade it off for something I'll get some use out of.

Asking $900

Here's what's included and how I'm breaking down the price:

East German Makarov in Excellent condition: $400
IWB Holster: $15
7 East German Magazines: $95
Roughly 2k rounds mixed factory FMJ & HP ammo: $390

I also believe I have a spare recoil spring and hogue grip around somewhere but I'll have to dig through some boxes to confirm.

I'd prefer not to split this up, but I'd probably be willing to if the ammo sells first. I am willing to ship but please know that it'll be expensive as 2k rounds of ammo is heavy and I'll have to charge actual price.

In terms of trades, I'm open to really anything. I'm a big fan of 9mm Glocks and can never have enough of those. Other interesting rifles and/or pistols would be considered. Please no low-quality AR stuff.

I'm located in Bend but traveling over to the valley tomorrow so if you're interested in this and live over there I could possibly meet somewhere tomorrow before 1pm. Any other questions please just let me know.

View attachment 316037
View attachment 316038
View attachment 316039
View attachment 316040
View attachment 316041
View attachment 316042
View attachment 316043
View attachment 316044
View attachment 316045
View attachment 316046
View attachment 316047
View attachment 316048
View attachment 316049
View attachment 316050

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.