JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
East German Makarov, built in 1962, awesome gun, fantastic trigger pull. If you not familiar with these, they are renowned for they're triggers. One light scratch on the slide as seen in the pictures. Has a set of Pearce rubber grips on it but originals are available online for under $15. One magazine. Comes with 100 rounds of Silver Bear hollow points.

Also have a Bulgarian .22lr conversion (conversion sold)

I'd like to get $350 for the Mak and $250 for the .22 conversion. What I'd prefer though, is to trade for one or two .44 mag single actions with cash on whichever end needs it. I'm trying to get into Cowboy action shooting.

If someone is interested in both, I'll throw in a Russian made carry holster and another 50 round box of ammo. I can add the holster to just the gun for $20, which I think is a pretty good deal, it looks to be used very little and seems well made. I have picks of the holster upon request.

Finish looks a little hazy but it's just the protectant I use.

Conversion sold, I'd do $300 for the mak and just one box of ammo or I can include some more ammo, another mag and a russian import concealed carry holster.