JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have done buisness with Andy at east county guns many times over the last 5 years or so. For a small town shop he carries a good array of handguns, rifles, accesories and ammo. Customer service is top notch. most of the time his prices are low enough to keep me from driving to the olympia area for anything I need, as I am located out near the coast.If you are in the olympia area or driving to the beach give this shop a look.

EGC, is a great shop. Andy is always willing to go the extra mile to close the deal. his prices are very reasonable if not to almost to the point of being to low. i think he has figured out the difference between making his money off one sale or making sales to you over the lifetime. my whole family buys guns from him. if i still lived down there i would still go in there once a week at least. hes also been the only gun shop to survive in elma for more than a couple years. that says alot if you know the area

I really liked that East County Guns has a link to a detailed website showing inventory, approximate availability, the manufacturer's model number (important for making comparisons!), and the price. I'm still a newbie to this but I liked the Amazon-like experience for online-comparison shopping.

Full disclosure. I have not visited the store in Elma and I have not purchased anything from East County Guns. I'm just impressed with the approach to displaying inventory and pricing, and email communication with Andy has been great.

Peter

I recently purchased a Sig P220 Stainless Elite from Andy. It did take awhile to get the gun but his price was very good and he always returned my phone calls and answered my e-mails. He was the ONLY gun dealer to take the time to make suggestions about the P220. He was the only one to take the time to find out what I wanted and help me get it. I can't ask for anything more from a gun dealer.

When my .22LR conversion barrel was late coming from his distributor, he took one off another gun just to get my barrel. He might have been just trying to get rid of me - LOL - just kidding - I think he wanted to make me happy.

Highly recommend East County Guns!

Been here many times, done transfers, bought guns and ammo and just chatted about guns. Great place and very knowledgeable staff. Great small town shop.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top