JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
'Respectable sportsman' types who were gullible enough to believe the GC crowd would only go after the 'evil/weapon of war' owners and their 'hunting' guns would be left alone...

How many times have you been warned?

Might want to start paying attention and voting.

Boss

House Bill 2104 would make it a crime to keep your dog in the back yard on a 65-degree day without access to a shelter
They want people to treat dogs better than Arizona parents treat their kids. Kicked outta the house at sun up, allowed back at sun down. Yes, all summer. You get used to it. #itsadryheat.

It is unlawful to operate an indoor shooting range in any building not owned or leased by the Commonwealth or the federal government unless (i) fewer than 50 employees work in the building or (ii) (a) at least 90 percent of the users of the indoor shooting range are law-enforcement officers, as defined in § 9.1-101, or federal law-enforcement officers, (b) the indoor shooting range maintains a log of each user's name, phone number, address, and the law-enforcement agency where such user is employed, and (c) the indoor shooting range verifies each user's identity and address by requiring all users to present a government-issued photo-identification card.

Pretty sure there's a violation in here around the right to privacy and the right to freely assemble...

I think that by going after ranges and hunting dogs, they've overstepped badly and showed all the frogs in the water the blowtorch that is waiting for them.
Hey Dems, don't step on your kaks trying to out-legislate one another to get to the front of the line to suck on Bloomberg's pipi.

Quite frankly the first part pisses me off. The second part however make 100% sense. I was born and raised around hunting dogs, bread them, trained them and used them in the field. And I would NEVER leave my dogs outside without shelter EVER it is simply retarded.

Your dogs are a direct reflection of you and your training and care as a hunter.

Otherwise the first part is complete garbage

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top