JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you guys think this show will be as bad as the Expo???

Depends on if everyone from all over the state attends. The Albany shows (lions and rifle pistol club) just are not the same with all the out of towners. Most likely it will be just as bad with the same panic buyers who missed out in Portland.

Would be fun to sit out in the lot with a lawn chair and a keg and watch the action. Maybe I'll go to one of the dealers who doesnt go to the circus's anymore.

I would assume that everyone who is able to go to the Albany show on Saturday the 19th would also be able to show up at the Capitol in Salem at 10am to help show support for our 2A rights. I may swing back by the gunshow in the early afternoon after going to Salem, hopefully after all the long lines have died down. I expect there will be a good sized line to get into this show much like the Expo show. I seriously doubt there will be any fantastic purchases available for ammo or reloading components. I sure would like to find some .22lr so my kids can go plinking at the range. They keep asking me to take them, but can't find any in stock locally.

I would assume that everyone who is able to go to the Albany show on Saturday the 19th would also be able to show up at the Capitol in Salem at 10am to help show support for our 2A rights. I may swing back by the gunshow in the early afternoon after going to Salem, hopefully after all the long lines have died down. I expect there will be a good sized line to get into this show much like the Expo show. I seriously doubt there will be any fantastic purchases available for ammo or reloading components. I sure would like to find some .22lr so my kids can go plinking at the range. They keep asking me to take them, but can't find any in stock locally.

PM me I will help you out.....

This will be the only show going on locally after President Obama and The Biden Group make their announcements with regards to gun control tomorrow. Definitely gonna go. Get stuff squared away. Need parts etc.

Lots and lots of people.Not as many dealers as usual. Over priced AR'S and AK'S. $2250 and $900

Only one ammo dealer $75 for 250 9mm reman. Looks like everybody dug out the stuff they had rusting in the basement.

Did buy 2 mag's for 3913 at $25 each. Saw AR mag at $80 each.

It thinned out quite a bit this afternoon. Pokerace was right about it looking like everybody dug stuff out of their basements. Not a lot to be had, and there were a few vendors absent that I was looking forward to seeing there.

There was some great stuff early in the morning. I got a like new in box colt 4X scope for $75 bucks!, a 100rd Norinco ak47 drum for $150, and a case, (1100rds), of Chinese steel core ammo for $400. I saw AR lowers for $350 stripped and at least two for $450 complete. Good first day.

There was some great stuff early in the morning. I got a like new in box colt 4X scope for $75 bucks!, a 100rd Norinco ak47 drum for $150, and a case, (1100rds), of Chinese steel core ammo for $400. I saw AR lowers for $350 stripped and at least two for $450 complete. Good first day.

A stripped lower for $350 is still too much $ IMO.

From my point of view as someone not interested in Black guns and common ammo it was a GREAT show talked to one of Oregons biggest Winchester collectors got to see some awesome rifles and was able to find two rifles I have been searching for at decent prices (I of course didn't have enough money in my pocket but the dealers are close enough to travel to)

I was able to talk to a Sight collector and dealer about a couple of old Lyman Peep sights I have and found out one of them is currently worth almost $500.00

All and all it was a great show enjoyed myself a LOT.

I picked up a Metro Arms 1911 the american classic II. probably paid too much but hey its got cool stuff on it ha.
but man those ammo prices are surprisingly not so surprising. i expected to pay msrp or maybe a little more and i did. good thing is they were in stock unlike the local wallyworld or bimart. but i doubt they will be for long. did find some blazer 40sw for 15. got two boxes of 50

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top