JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So there I was , all last week with the song N.I.B ,by Black Sabbath stuck in my head.
That is a great song and I do like the group. But I don't need to hear it all day all the time ...

I went to bed wishing that song would go away ...
Woke up this morning , only to find its been replaced by Firework by Katy Perry , SIGH!
I feel like I walked into a "Far Side" cartoon.

So be careful of what you wish for.
Andy

Yep! Hazards of teaching at a high school , I reckon ... LOL
At least N.I.B was a a song I liked.
Could be worse it could be "let it go" or some song from a musical. LOL
( Well the German version of The Sound Of Music is Okay. Its much shorter and has more gunfire ... Just Kidding! )
Andy

I do on occasion get songs stuck on the turntable upstairs but the one that drives me absolutely batty is that little diddy from the smirfs cartoons, LA la la laa la laa la lala lala laa..... ARGHHHHHHHHHH not again!!!!!!!! Hand's over ears and pulling out what hair I have left!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Oh & who is Katy Perry? o_O

Once or twice a month I get "Sunshine of your love" by Cream stuck in my head. Wish I'd never got that album as a kid, it drives me nutso_O

There's always music playing in my head, every waking minute of my life. It's generally the last song I heard, although it will randomly change after not hearing any music for a couple hours. If I don't get enough sleep the song in my head in the morning is the same as the one when I went to bed; otherwise it's something different.

Does anyone else always have music playing in their head?

I do on occasion get songs stuck on the turntable upstairs but the one that drives me absolutely batty is that little diddy from the smirfs cartoons, LA la la laa la laa la lala lala laa..... ARGHHHHHHHHHH not again!!!!!!!! Hand's over ears and pulling out what hair I have left!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Oh & who is Katy Perry? o_O

Jim, Google Katy Perry, hit images!!!:D

Case closed!

image.jpeg

So there I was , all last week with the song N.I.B ,by Black Sabbath stuck in my head.
That is a great song and I do like the group. But I don't need to hear it all day all the time ...

I went to bed wishing that song would go away ...
Woke up this morning , only to find its been replaced by Firework by Katy Perry , SIGH!
I feel like I walked into a "Far Side" cartoon.

So be careful of what you wish for.
Andy

I'm whistling the theme from The Andy Griffith Show RIGHT NOW.

I bet it's now stuck in your head right now just thinking about it... it's an earworm classic. :D

I don't have an earworm problem (deaf HAHAHHA) But I do have the unfortunate issue of having a band in my head for hours on end..... Although most recently it's been just heavy stuff like Laibach and Rammstein.

Like Wirtschaft ist Todt, Du Hast, and the chorus from Links 234 lol

THe live version of Du Bist Unser from Laibach is actually better than the CD version.... I do also have the LP version of Kapital which is different from the CD version... And then there's the rather raunchy earworm of Rammstein's Rein Raus :D Especially the Volk live video version. I do like Stein Um Stein and Stirb Nicht Vor Mir

This will fix it..
Flintstones, meet the Flintstones, they're the modern stone-age family.
From the
Town of Bedrock
They're a page right out of his-tor-y.
Let's ride
With the family down the street... through the
Courtesy of Fred's two feet...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show