JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
High unemployment, economic recession

YUP, We such the Colorado dry and then wonder where all the water went, mean while, Vegas is blooming, green, and lush, Same as Phoenix!
Not saying this is THE sole cause, but come on, there is only so much water and when you waste so much of it every day, what do you expect!:eek::eek::eek:

Lizards !

EX_XOiCUcAA_k_f?format=png&name=small.png

GA officials asking public to help track 4-foot long, invasive lizards...

'Eat just about anything they want'...

Yep. Mega drought alright! Am in Turner finishing packing up for move. Had to throw my clothes in the dryer when I got back from my morning walk. I was saturated with drought particles. Even my boots had to be placed in the drought particle remover because drought particles were piling up. It is too bad that the whackos have a voice but the voice of rational, freedom loving Americans has been silenced. Pile pretend crisis on top of pretend crisis and make sure everyone stays in their assigned quonset hut. There is no end to this garbage and no way to stop them. Haven't heard much out of Thumberg lately.

Just one more thing....if the geniuses in California held back a little of those drought pellets in their reservoirs, they might make it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top