JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, you all have a plan of sorts, that is a start. First defense if there is the big wave on it's way, there will be a warning, and time to head as far as possible UP. Timeline will vary depending where the action occurs and has three different levels of alert. Self prepareiness with food, water and a game plan is a must. Other than a dense populated area, the worry of gangs etc. they will have as difficult time traveling to you, as you will have traveling out of your presently secure area. Prepare for essential needs if once of low areas, and travel needs including prepared food, shelter, and first aid things is good to have even with out emergecies.
Each county HAS an emergency plan with an an emergecy co-ordinator, who has communications with their State Guard, State Guard has communication with the National and Fema. It may be awhile before help arrives, so you are on your own with local assets, and personal preparations.
The bigger the event, the longer the wait for outside help. Shelter, food and water, and those items needed to get by without outside sources are a must.

It may be!!!! Contact your County Emergency Services and ask what areas are at at sea level to above 100 ft. I think the new level may be a safety zone at the 200 foot now. All along Hwy 101, between the Kalifornia state line and Astoria, there are little informational signs that state you are in the BIGWAVE zone. I believe there a a little picture depicting a BIG Wave. My ocean view is at 800 foot, with no major rivers within 10 miles! May have Ocean front property after one. Who knows?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top