JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NE of Boise
Freaked me out..

There is a worldwide pandemic of those damned earthquakes - they are occurring in almost every country on the planet! Out of an abundance of caution, I think we should shut down the world economy! Models indicate that millions of people could be killed if we don't all stay at home in our beds with the covers pulled up over our heads. Keep warm clothes, water and food next to your bed in case house collapses and you are trapped for a few days.

Baaaaaaa! Baaaaaaa!

There is a worldwide pandemic of those damned earthquakes - they are occurring in almost every country on the planet! Out of an abundance of caution, I think we should shut down the world economy! Models indicate that millions of people could be killed if we don't all stay at home in our beds with the covers pulled up over our heads. Keep warm clothes, water and food next to your bed in case house collapses and you are trapped for a few days.

Baaaaaaa! Baaaaaaa!
Ha!! I was like it better not of cracked my concrete in my shop!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top