JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@2A2Dend what am I missing? I posted a link for the official USGS web page for the quake.
Looks to me, you posted a link from an "email"
hxxxs://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us70008jr5/executive?utm_
medium=email&utm_source=ENS&utm_campaign=realtime

Disregard. Sorry. :( :)
Must be the USGS way of mass notification

These guys were just hauling azz through Central Oregon headed east....

Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse.jpg

Well we are a couple hundred thousand years over due for a magnetic shift. Maybe its starting.
That's an interesting thing about "corona virus" corona means crown, USA is still under the crown, and the coronal mass ejection gave us the continent placements we currently observe.
"Polar Shift"
and the next event should be enjoyed with a corona beer with lime:p:D:eek::confused:o_O

also consider how many ring of fire earthquakes their have been in the last several years, let alone 1 year.
PNW living though should not be in fear, as swallowed by the earth, is not a prep-able situation, just go out with the glee of a water slide, that you got to enjoy our beautiful scenery and landscape. Better than the roaming hoards of PNW flaming liberals, and having to disperse of life due to their ignorance and desperation. That's the cost of living at the foot of majestic Mt. Hood :D

The earthquake is just big artillery the old school Idahoians bring out for tuesday range night.
The cali transplants freaked and misidentified it.
:s0014::s0140:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads