JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not as much as it used to be I imagine. The cops have different kinds of weapons now to choose from. Those tazers of theirs and night sticks are doing a fair amount of damage recently to the America population. Don't forget those police kick'em to death pile-ons, that has taken a few lives.

Still I imagine the firearm is the weapon of choice to use on the suspected bad guys. 85%?

More cops must die from crashes, sometimes while not responding/chasing. Sometimes no other cars around to blame. Other than that L.E. is needed and I wouldn't want to do it, so ......

I beat my cops to death with a stick, very satisfying. When does the season open up?

Yep the stupidest thing I see cops do is chase people, like OCD dogs with a tennis ball. WTF is the point, other than risking lives? Let them go, keep an eye on them, meet them at their house.

What I found especially interesting was the motive behind the paper:

"We approached this from an occupational health and occupational safety standpoint," Swedler said in a telephone interview. "We are looking to inform law enforcement officers about their workplace safety information, what hazards they face. We weren't looking to write a political paper at all."

Sounds like they were very kind intentions. Now at least cops can be informed about having a hazardous occupation. I'm just shocked to think that this has been hidden from them until now! (insert emoticon for dripping sarcasm here)

Remember, this is exactly the kind of worthless study that Obamas' executive orders will sanction and fund with our money. next thing you know, they'll be revealing other startling facts. Things such as; knives can be sharp, car tires wear with use, the earth is round, and others things that were "hidden" by gun extremists.

Construction and agricultural jobs are more dangerous. I don't see any fallen hero's awards going to them. They actually produce something for this country besides revenue for the government. While the idea of having cops arounds seems to be a good idea. In my opinion its become nothing more then some power hungry revenue creating dirt bags.

I like how LEOs often refer to those who aren't, as 'civilians'....as if they were anything other than that at the end of the day when their costume is removed. :)

Haven't you heard? Cops get special privileges when they are off duty and those special privileges carry on after retirement. They are not regular civilians.

Interesting read... <broken link removed>

Read the comments!

"I can't wait until the experts declare most traffic deaths are caused by motor vehicles." Priceless!!!

Yeah, this study is just a cloak & dagger scheme that Owebamma staged to hide the real meaning of gun control. Guns are bad, need to disarm out subjects!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top