Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Earth shattering revelation - cops get shot with guns!!!

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by PiratePast40, May 30, 2013.

1. PiratePast40

PiratePast40 Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

2. turbovr6jetta

turbovr6jetta Bellingham Wa Member

I wonder what percentage of people killed by the police are with guns.

3. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Not as much as it used to be I imagine. The cops have different kinds of weapons now to choose from. Those tazers of theirs and night sticks are doing a fair amount of damage recently to the America population. Don't forget those police kick'em to death pile-ons, that has taken a few lives.

Still I imagine the firearm is the weapon of choice to use on the suspected bad guys. 85%?

Redcap, jimwsea, bcdon and 3 others like this.
  4. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

More cops must die from crashes, sometimes while not responding/chasing. Sometimes no other cars around to blame. Other than that L.E. is needed and I wouldn't want to do it, so ......

5. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

I beat my cops to death with a stick, very satisfying. When does the season open up?

Yep the stupidest thing I see cops do is chase people, like OCD dogs with a tennis ball. WTF is the point, other than risking lives? Let them go, keep an eye on them, meet them at their house.

6. PiratePast40

What I found especially interesting was the motive behind the paper:

“We approached this from an occupational health and occupational safety standpoint,” Swedler said in a telephone interview. “We are looking to inform law enforcement officers about their workplace safety information, what hazards they face. We weren’t looking to write a political paper at all.”

Sounds like they were very kind intentions. Now at least cops can be informed about having a hazardous occupation. I'm just shocked to think that this has been hidden from them until now! (insert emoticon for dripping sarcasm here)

7. coop44

as Super Chicken said to Fred "you knew the job was dangerous when you took it!"

8. PiratePast40

Remember, this is exactly the kind of worthless study that Obamas' executive orders will sanction and fund with our money. next thing you know, they'll be revealing other startling facts. Things such as; knives can be sharp, car tires wear with use, the earth is round, and others things that were "hidden" by gun extremists.

9. Got2gohuntin

Got2gohuntin Happy valley Active Member

Construction and agricultural jobs are more dangerous. I don't see any fallen hero's awards going to them. They actually produce something for this country besides revenue for the government. While the idea of having cops arounds seems to be a good idea. In my opinion its become nothing more then some power hungry revenue creating dirt bags.

10. coop44

the revenue they create does not even come close to offsetting the cost of "employing" them!

11. Father of four

And the toys that they get to play with and drive around in.

12. Father of four

None in the history of "the kings men" have what todays American officers have.

13. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

I like how LEOs often refer to those who aren't, as 'civilians'....as if they were anything other than that at the end of the day when their costume is removed. :)

Caveman Jim and (deleted member) like this.
  14. Father of four

15. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

"I can't wait until the experts declare most traffic deaths are caused by motor vehicles." Priceless!!!

Yeah, this study is just a cloak & dagger scheme that Owebamma staged to hide the real meaning of gun control. Guns are bad, need to disarm out subjects!!!